Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's coming! Is it a bird, is it a plane......no it's KAZENGA LUALUA

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Trying to work out what flight he's on.... worst transfer saga ever.

See I told you it would be amazing!

I promise you, we waited by the gate <stalker>, my colleague said "you wouldn't be Kazenga Lua Lua would you?"

He says "yeah", mate then said "you wouldn't be going where I think you're going would you?"

"haha yes"

"You've just made our day" :lol:

I asked him if he was here to sign for Brighton & his reply was "yeah, this afternoon"

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am one happy bunny!

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I promise you, we waited by the gate <stalker>, my colleague said "you wouldn't be Kazenga Lua Lua would you?"

He says "yeah", mate then said "you wouldn't be going where I think you're going would you?"

"haha yes"

I asked him if he was here to sign for Brighton & his reply was "yeah, this afternoon"

I am one happy bunny!

OMG Edna, you have made one excited fan. I do hope it wasnt a random black midget on a wind up

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

"haha yes"

I am one happy bunny!

I believe that's what you call an NSC exclusive!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003

"haha yes"

I am one happy bunny!

Did he go to macdonalds and get a fillet o fish?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry I didn't ask about fees or medicals etc, I am at work & didn't want to push my luck.

But from the horse's mouth: he says he's here to sign.

Your friendly local copper...very, very, very happy to be of service :wave:

larus

"haha yes"

I am one happy bunny!

No wonder Martin Perry hates NSC. Bang goes the 'surprise' :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks Edna, so ends the longest running known transfer chase in Albion's history. Next please.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry I didn't ask about fees or medicals etc, I am at work & didn't want to push my luck.
You're not at work, you were on a break. I can see a Lewis local rag complaining that the new ground has lead to police officers skipping work.

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
Tweet

AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
Wouldn't surprise me if Albion saved official announcement of signing(s) for tomorrow at Amex first game.

Must be odds on for announcement today then

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Naylor just twittered:
AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
Wouldn't surprise me if Albion saved official announcement of signing(s) for tomorrow at Amex first game.
1 minute ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here