Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herschelle Gibbs hits six sixes! In an over!

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Impressive - but one of the last players I'd like to have seen achieve such a feat. D'oh.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
6 sixes in one over that is.

On Radio 5 live, the bloke said that it was reported yesterday that if someone hits 6 sixes in an over, he will donate 1 million dollars to charity :clap:

Just hope its true :)

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Amazing feat.so very rare.way better than a 9 darter or a 147 or a hole in one or anything else i can think of in sport!

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
SussexSpur said:
Impressive - but one of the last players I'd like to have seen achieve such a feat. D'oh.
Amazing effort but agree the blokes an absolute wanker.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I've always wanted to see a 'perfect game' in baseball, whereby not a single runner on the opposition gets to first base.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Unbelievable :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Kallis and Boucher batted very well too which annoys me because i didn't include them in my Fantasy world cup team :angry: Boucher got fastest 1 day 50 ever!

Does anyone know why there innings was only 40 overs too?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I played a game of softball a few years ago and took three catches in a row, as an outfield player, to end an innings. Can't remember if they were off consecutive balls, but I was pretty chuffed with the achievement...had been getting some serious sledging from members of the third team in a three-way tournament, needless to say I gave them the bird when I hung onto the third catch and they shut up after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here