Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heroes one and all....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
rocketman,attila,krispies and the screamer :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: (one each)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
buttersmay19.jpg

Proving why he is player of the season :clap: :clap:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Harty made a difference - put their defence on the back foot.

Fantastic for Virgs to get the decisive goal and penalty ! How far has he come since being on loan at Exeter only last season.

Well done Lads.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gary Hart.

He never gave up. He ran and ran and ran. You could see he was well and truly up for it.

It was good to see him up front again after Leon was injured (hope he's soon better)

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Cerial Killer said:
Im watching the highlights now and Roberts played SHYTE for most of the game.

Well done to him for saving the penelty though!:clap2: :clap2:

Considering the highlights lasted about 20 minutes out of 120 odd minutes played, I don't think that can be a fair assessment! However, it wasn't one of his more composed performances - he did flap a bit, but the penalty save more than made up for that!

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Disagree that he flapped a bit. Maybe one ro two crosses he didn't get quite right but those conditions were difficult. Did you see the state of the two six yard boxes as well? Can't be faulted on either goal, infact the second he nearly made a great save.

And a top class penalty save as well. I liked the way he was pointing at the takers to which way he was going. Little games like that can work, and did !

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Seagull over NZ said:
Disagree that he flapped a bit. Maybe one ro two crosses he didn't get quite right but those conditions were difficult. Did you see the state of the two six yard boxes as well? Can't be faulted on either goal, infact the second he nearly made a great save.

And a top class penalty save as well. I liked the way he was pointing at the takers to which way he was going. Little games like that can work, and did !

The commentator on ITV was really slating him with words to the effect that he was making easy saves look difficult etc! It's a shame he didn't keep a clean sheet for a new record, but he's done brilliantly and has hopefully proved himself to all the doubters! Having said that, at the end of full time I overheard someone blaming him for the first goal saying he had lost us the match - how wrong could they be! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here