Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Here's a challenge for you - what's that shirt

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Once again I call upon the sage that is NSC, we have an unidentified shirt, can anyone help, believed to possibly be Tunisian or UAEish.

football_shirt_28943_2_376x450x0.jpg

football_shirt_28943_1_376x450x0.jpg

Larger images if you click here - Unknown - Please Help football shirt

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
isn't this just more spam for a money-earning site?

No, which is why I posted the images directly, so no need for anyone to go anywhere near my site. The link is to show a larger image if you like.

Oh, and as for money making, in my dreams I'd love it to earn me a living. The adverts were only ever put on the site to counter the dozens of emails I was getting asking if the shirts on the site were for sale, which they aren't, they are images posted by fans of their own shirts. The money earned from the adverts is enough to cover the cost of sponsoring an Albion players kit, and a Newport County player, as well as paying the Albion Roar fees and 'sponsoring' the annual REMF match. After paying hosting fees, it certainly isn't going to make an impression on my earnings.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
No, which is why I posted the images directly, so no need for anyone to go anywhere near my site. The link is to show a larger image if you like.

Oh, and as for money making, in my dreams I'd love it to earn me a living. The adverts were only ever put on the site to counter the dozens of emails I was getting asking if the shirts on the site were for sale, which they aren't, they are images posted by fans of their own shirts. The money earned from the adverts is enough to cover the cost of sponsoring an Albion players kit, and a Newport County player, as well as paying the Albion Roar fees and 'sponsoring' the annual REMF match. After paying hosting fees, it certainly isn't going to make an impression on my earnings.

fair enough.

if i was going to generate traffic through a fee earning site i'd do it just like you do though, but fair enough if i'm wide of the mark

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Having a look through some shirts online it looks like an old Ajman badge..

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
fair enough.

if i was going to generate traffic through a fee earning site i'd do it just like you do though, but fair enough if i'm wide of the mark

No worries, when we put the ads on it was a little reluctantly, but there were about 50 emails a day coming in asking about buying the shirts. All the ads are aimed at football shirts only, and in particular retro and old shirts. To start with we were overjoyed when a cheque for £50 turned up every other month, then as the site became more popular the money went up a bit. My brother, who does all the design/coding stuff on the site was using it to cover the web hosting costs, and some beer money. Then it crept up some more, so we sponsored initially Scott Chamberlains home kit. Now, with over 100K visitors a month, (75/25% split new/returning), we are able to cover the cost of both a Brighton players kit and one from Newport County (my 2nd team if you like), in addition there is enough to pay the fees for the Albion Roar to broadcast and we have also contributed quite a bit to REMF over the years. As I said, I'd love it to earn enough as a living, that will never happen, for now we're happy for the money to go back into the game one way or another.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Although, these also show a thing whizzing aroung a castle too:

Al_Ain_FC.png

Al Ain FC

Al-Sharjah-Club.png

Al Sharaj Club

Sadly none seem to play in blue and white striped shirts from what I can see

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
No worries, when we put the ads on it was a little reluctantly, but there were about 50 emails a day coming in asking about buying the shirts. All the ads are aimed at football shirts only, and in particular retro and old shirts. To start with we were overjoyed when a cheque for £50 turned up every other month, then as the site became more popular the money went up a bit. My brother, who does all the design/coding stuff on the site was using it to cover the web hosting costs, and some beer money. Then it crept up some more, so we sponsored initially Scott Chamberlains home kit. Now, with over 100K visitors a month, (75/25% split new/returning), we are able to cover the cost of both a Brighton players kit and one from Newport County (my 2nd team if you like), in addition there is enough to pay the fees for the Albion Roar to broadcast and we have also contributed quite a bit to REMF over the years. As I said, I'd love it to earn enough as a living, that will never happen, for now we're happy for the money to go back into the game one way or another.

i'm glad to hear that you don't earn a bean out of it, maybe i'm just an old cynic

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I have asked our experts from the middle east and apparently it is Hatta Club which is in Dubai they play in light blue and white stripes, maybe an old shirt

Hatta Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

200px-HATTA_CLUB_LOGO1.gif

The structure in the badge also resembles Hatta Fort so I am 99% sure

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here