Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford.........

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
another club to come back and bite our arse?

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
Glad to see them back in the league.
Ground looks even more delapidated now than it was when we last played them though, might need some work.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Too many wankers think it's good these cretins are back are these nobbers the same supporters who would have embraced the Hereford fans had they beaten us and sent them out the league and into oblivion . the same bunch of idiots who miss the Albion a team they support to watch frigging AFC wimbledon suppossedly a club of true fans. If these so called true fans of Wimbledon really are that ,why the fcuk aren't they watching them the real ORIGINAL Wimbledon at MK.

If the Albion were Franchised somewhere with the same management, players etc say St Albans for example would everyone of the Albions true fans stop supporting them.?

AFC wimbledon true fans... Bunch of wankers.

Last edited:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Goring Gull said:
Too many wankers think it's good these cretins are back are these nobbers the same supporters who would have embraced the Hereford fans had they beaten us and sent them out the league and into oblivion . the same bunch of idiots who miss an Albion a team they support to watch frigging AFC wimbledon suppossedly a club of true fans. If these so called true fans of Wimbledon really are that ,why the fcuk aren't they watching them the real ORIGINAL Wimbledon at MK Dons.

If teh Albion were Franchised somewhere with teh same managemnent, players etc say St Albans for example would everyone of the Albions true fans stop supporting them.?

are you drunk?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Normal Rob said:
are you drunk?

No i'm just a supporter of the Albion, not frigging Hereford love in merchant who would obviously have loved them had the Albion not existed today. Or these AFC wimbledon "true fans" deserters of their Real and original club Wimbledon.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Goring Gull said:
the same bunch of idiots who miss the Albion a team they support to watch frigging AFC wimbledon suppossedly a club of true fans. If these so called true fans of Wimbledon really are that ,why the fcuk aren't they watching them the real ORIGINAL Wimbledon at MK.

If the Albion were Franchised somewhere with the same management, players etc say St Albans for example would everyone of the Albions true fans stop supporting them.?

Agree In principle.:clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Herne Hill Seagull said:
Er...the club deserted the fans, not the other way around.

Brighton fans could have done the same in '97, afterall we did move away but fought for the club and help bring them back (i know its slightly diffrenet, but who knew how long we would be at gillingham for originally?!?) For me wimbeldon fans gave up to easy, totally agree with the point goring gull is makeing

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If we had lost against Hereford then I am sure that the club would have folded, there is no way that we could have survived at Gillingham as a Conference club, or worse. We would probably be watching a team called FC Albion in the Conference South and dreaming of the day when we could batter Hereford for sending us out of the league.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Uncle Buck said:
Of course.

Still some of our fans seem to think it is good they are back.

I am also glad they are back,what I was trying to point out was that now they are back in the league they are lightly to give us a going over for sending them down 10 years ago.
;)

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
filthy said:
Brighton fans could have done the same in '97, afterall we did move away but fought for the club and help bring them back (i know its slightly diffrenet, but who knew how long we would be at gillingham for originally?!?) For me wimbeldon fans gave up to easy, totally agree with the point goring gull is makeing

Slightly different is a bit of an understatement, I think. The new owners of our club, who hadn't made the decision to bail out of Brighton, started trying to get us back there immediately. I recall going to a Fans Utd day a Wimbledon, and various other stuff they tried (read the book on the matter for the full version, from the fans' side, to see just how hard they did try). They set up AFC only when it was clear that it was a fait accompli (sp). How far away did the club have to move before the fans were not considered deserters? Hamman's original plan was Dublin, remember - did Goring and others expect them to make that trip every other Saturday, had it come off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here