Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hereford v Brighton & Hove Albion - 3pm

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Plenty of time for Hereford to grab a winner at the end.

#vauxhallconferenceready

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Jesus. That was close from Agana

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Some Wally has just called me FFS saying the in 25 years time we will have a new stadium and be a top 10 premier league side. Told the nutter to do one. What a time to ring up.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Some Wally has just called me FFS saying the in 25 years time we will have a new stadium and be a top 10 premier league side. Told the nutter to do one. What a time to ring up.

Was his name Bloom?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Junior and me have been watching Port Vale vs Newport County, he’s commented on how bad the standard is, I’ve given him the history lesson and he’s concluded Brighton must have been awful in your era!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If we get a result I’ll be having a few in this place in Cheltenham I know, it’s got a nice open front and does tex mex grub so I’m up for a bit of that. I just hope a load of Albion fans don’t turn up in some clapped out old coach and try and get in the pub just down the road while ruining the good name of our club :lolol:

Our coach broke down on the way up to Hereford. We were beside ourselves with worry because we were not sure the beer would last. ……… replacement coach

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What with Dick Knights millions and the cup final money we just need the draw.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
How on earth did Hereford not win that game...?

Awful standard of football, but fairplay to every single Brighton player on the pitch that day. A huge occasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here