Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford ON/OFF?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think it will be called off because of a frozen pitch.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No snow yet. Bad forcast though, all schools in Powys are closed tomorrow in anticipation of mega snow tonight/tomorrow.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Anyone live fairly local to Hereford please?

It will be an early start Saturday - personally I hope that a decision is made one way or the other on Friday

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Only got a bit of snow last night (20 miles from Hereford) a few flakes still comming down. Roads are clear.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The main risk now is a sharp frost overnight Friday into Saturday.... with temps not forecast to get above freezing during Saturday. It may be a frozen pitch that gets it called off.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Has Withdean cleared up yet? Are we due anymore snow before the Posh game?

I hate it when games get called off.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
30 miles almost due north (ie roughly in line weather front wise) currently snowing steadily - around 2" to 3" at the moment

not as bad as forecast but bad enough

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its GOT to be on - im not going to waste the train tickets, which means if its not a trip to the bulmers factory, which will only end badly

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Likewise, hopefully a decision is made by tommorrow evening as we will be leaving early on saturday morning. In todays argus article it says how we are pushing for a decision to be made before the team bus leaves at 1pm tommorow. I think they will decide tommorow tbh, before the team leaves, and to stop fans leaving on saturday thinking its on as its a long old treck.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Likewise, hopefully a decision is made by tommorrow evening as we will be leaving early on saturday morning. In todays argus article it says how we are pushing for a decision to be made before the team bus leaves at 1pm tommorow. I think they will decide tommorow tbh, before the team leaves, and to stop fans leaving on saturday thinking its on as its a long old treck.

I would rather that in all honesty.
It may result in a few games being postponed that could have been played but would save many more supporters from uneccessary expense and angst

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here