Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford game is definitely postponed

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
There are only four potential mid-week dates left between now and the end of the season. Assuming we get to Wembley in the JPT, one of these will have to be for the re-arranged MK Dons game. That leaves just three possibilities. So, we will be playing two games a week for ten of the next twelve weeks. Good job we bought a few players in the window, as we will need a decent squad to get through the next three months.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Im probably the ONLY person glad that this game is off as I had to work and couldnt make it so now I mioght be able to make the re-arranged game!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Im probably the ONLY person glad that this game is off as I had to work and couldnt make it so now I mioght be able to make the re-arranged game!

You are not the only one. It was going to be tricky for me to get there this week, whereas midweek is starngely easier.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Nope, I'm quite pleased. Didn't fancy driving all that way in this inclement weather. Plus midweek games are much more fun!

Also given that one site I looked at today had the wind chill for tomorrow afternoon in Hereford at -7 I'm glad I'm not going to be out in the cold.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I believe three of NSC finest made the journey yesterday so that will please them no end!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Well I'll d e f i n i t e l y be giving it a miss then.

Well spelled, well corrected.

Kosh

Thank You teacher :lolol:

I will now do 100 lines (well maybe 6 !!!) as a punishment........

I must not write quickly to ensure NSC members are made aware of a situation as I will incorrectly spell something and the ever aware Kosh will pick me up on it.....

I must not write quickly to ensure NSC members are made aware of a situation as I will incorrectly spell something and the ever aware Kosh will pick me up on it.....

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton

Mendoza said:
If you are driving, I will shotgun a space in the car x

And for me aswell please, providing its not Tuesday March 24th. I land at 18:15 at Gatwick so would probabily miss kick off.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Jenkins - me and rumble are also shotgunned.

Full car sorted - Job done and we don't even have a date yet. Thanks for offering to drive!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
If you are driving, I will shotgun a space in the car x

You're IN :thumbsup:

Jenkins - me and rumble are also shotgunned.

Full car sorted - Job done and we don't even have a date yet. Thanks for offering to drive!

And so are you two.

Now all I need to do is make sure that Im not working!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
way our fixtures are it could be the last game of the season , draw to stay up.......sound familiar

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here