Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I doubt he will reply now.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Hmmm...Interesting that this is the first item that particular acount has bought or sold.

Also it appears that the current winner has an option whereby he has stated how much he is prepared to pay so unless someone tops that he will always be the highest bidder.

I have an E-bay account and would consider bumping the price up myself but I will probably end up winning and I cannot afford to pay out.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
The Great Cornholio said:
I've reported this auction to EBay as it violates their policy - hopefully they will take action if more people report it.

Go Here EBay Reporting

And select Report a Prohibited Item - Prohibited Item Guilelines and Tickets. Click on Continue and choose e-mail. Enter the Item Number 2246323048 and away you go.
I reported it earlier too. Just a standard reply from Ebay so far.

Thank you for taking the time to write us. We know your time is valuable and we appreciate your taking a moment to express concern over this particular item.

We will investigate the item(s) you have reported to us as quickly as possible. The ebay.co.uk Community Watch team reviews all user reports of items, normally within 24 hours. To ensure that we can quickly and efficiently act on each report that we receive, we do not ordinarily follow up with 3rd party reporters or users with the results of our review, or the rationale for our decision. We will take the appropriate action for each individual case, which may involve removing an item or simply issuing a warning. In certain circumstances, we may contact you by email if we need further information concerning your report.

Blah blah blah......
So it should be removed inside 24 hours if that email is anything to go by.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
if u do buy something by accident you have to just not send your details off and u wont pay for it.

me and a mate was looking at stupid things on ebayu while at college and i bought a stuffed dog for 120 dollars!:D mummy wasn't happy! didnt have to pay luckily. just didnt reply to emails and insisted someone must have hacked into my mums password as i 'didnt know what it was' :lolol: :jester:

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Am still the highest bidder - If I win the ticket he will have to send me his details. I will then pass these on to the club (and NSC of course!)
I'll arrange to pick them up on saturday night so he has no more time to sell them on. I obviously won't pick them up but I'll post the location/time etc on here if anyone wants to have a word with him.

Have reported it to ebay anyway so hopefully the tickets will be removed.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
They can't make u pay, you just get bad feedback and it makes it harder for you to bid for other items.

Surely no one is stupid enough to bid since we have plenty of tickets left at the Club?

Surely?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Right outed so what do we do boys and girls - details of mail sent back:

Sent: 23 May 2004 20:33
To:
Subject: Re: Question from eBay Member: brighton and hove albion tickets (2246323048)

hi they are in the north stand level 6 both next to each other

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Well, firstly I'd say report him to the club. If he's a season ticket holder they should think about taking his seat away.

Also, the Football League? If you buy more than ten you have to promise they will not be sold on for profit.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
doh cannot belive the guy answered your e-mail. He must be sat at home with pound signs in fromt of hes eyes. Ban him i say and all others who try this.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have mailed it to the club - however as now specific seat mentioned may only be able to mail them with a warning

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
W***er:tosser: :tosser:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Did he not tell you exactly which row and seat numbers they are? If he provides that info then surely the club will know EXACTLY who this person is and will have his address because he would have filled out a form.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thimble Keegan said:
Did he not tell you exactly which row and seat numbers they are? If he provides that info then surely the club will know EXACTLY who this person is and will have his address because he would have filled out a form.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

No but I have forwarded the mail to the club

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Beach Hut said:
Have mailed it to the club - however as now specific seat mentioned may only be able to mail them with a warning

Though he as given hes email address which is not a public one like AOL or hotmail but for a doman name owned by either him or his buisiness oneillsofbrighton. I typed it into google and it looks like a restaurant / bar.

Im not from Brighton so dont know it, but maybe someone else does?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No thanks - it is up to the club to decide what it wants to do, I am not a vigilante

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Happy Seagull said:
Get Ernest and the ARS to turn up then :lolol:

Now that would be frightening :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here