Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
:angry: :censored: :angry:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Surprised it has taken this long. Makes me angry that this person is potentially depriving genuine fans of a ticket. Hope no one bids and he is left out of pocket. Or I hope the club get onto him and ban him for life.

Or we all find out who it is get the tickets and give him a kicking

May 21, 2004
its simple, its NSChatters task to sign up to e-bay with fake names and completely cock all these attempts up, bid £200 and don't pay that'll learn em

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
0 bids at the moment. Let's keep it that way.BASTARD.
This git obviously has no intention of going and is depriving a geuine fan of a ticket.TOSSER.
:angry: :angry:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Absolute scummer. How much negative feedback can we leave?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
None - yet!
But it might be an idea for anyone with an e-bay ID to ask an "innocent" question about the seat number. Because that can be tracked straight back to the purchaser.

tonebha

Jul 11, 2003
But it might be an idea for anyone with an e-bay ID to ask an "innocent" question about the seat number. Because that can be tracked straight back to the purchaser.

just done that and awaiting response - i’ll keep u updated.
t

Digmut

Jul 14, 2003
Ashford Kent
I live in Ashford Kent , 80 miles from Withdean and regulalrly endure the 160 mile round trip to see my beloved Albion play but this weekend I have to rely on the postal lottery - looks like I wont be going to Cardiff next week with tossers like this exploiting the situation :angry:

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
I have just bid £500 (which of course I won't pay as I already have tickets).

I'll do the same for any tickets I see on ebay.

In the meantime I'll contact ebay asking them to remove the auction as it violates ebay rules to tout tickets.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Right
www.birminghamcarers.org.uk/shop and sign-up for either of the cashback sites at the bottom of the page (Greasy Palm or Ecashback I think) we get 45p you get money too.

Then sign-up for Ebay via that (gets you £1 or £1.50 depending on the cashback deal)

That makes Ebay payout for nothing.

When signing-up with ebay use an address like say, bigfoot www.bigfoot.com its a redirectional address and I don't think it is listed on the ebay banned list, even if it is there are other redirectional address's out there http://www.grayside.co.uk/resources/mails.htm.
Send the redirectional too a hotmail account.

(One set-up for the occasion with not the right details)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here