Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

here we go again

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Aside from the long priority periods in the initial stages of the Palace/Toon ticket selling process the LP scheme seems to have worked really well as even most of the people fretting over their ability to get a Palace ticket yesterday managed to get one. I agree that the process could be tweaked as regards the point drop increments and the length of each priority period and I'm sure the club will look at how things went for these.

For the record all of my friends who wanted Palace tickets got them, all are former withdean st holders and away regulars so in my opnion the system does reward the right people. I would be interested to see how many STH make Palace their ONLY away game of the season, I would reckon very few indeed. If you cannot be up for the likes of Watford, Portsmouth and reading (a) etc then you are highly unlikely to be chomping at the bit to go Selhurst Park.

I'd be surprised if Wthdean STH get the extra priority next season, I think it's relevant for this season, but for next year I guess everyone will be on an equal footing which I do not really have a problem with.

I'd give the whole process 7/10, good but could do better. What ever anyone thinks this is infinitely better than anything the club has had in place before, we are moving the right direction

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
The answer lies in the soil....No, if you could afford to join the 1901...and it's a lot of money to some...if you could afford it, then you will have no problem with big games in the cup...played at the Amex tickets for all cup games are part of the package and away games 1901 you are top priority....rather have the loyality points system than without it....at least it keeps the non goers well down the pecking order.
When we went to the Cardiff play off final there were people in the Queue saying...'This is my first match,...'I went once in the old days....yet so many really supportive fans were struggling to get tickets.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
shame. if i saw this earlier i mught've been able to bag you a ticket. sorry....
Thanks for the thought, very grateful. It's the sofa teletext and a cuppa of Horlicks for me, best the cats go out for the evening as I think there is every chance that I may end up by kicking them.
My brother will be there but only because he is a dog handler in the Met, I'm sure he will have a pleasant evening supporting The Albion.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think whatever points you have will be carried over to next season and you will get *another* 1050 or so if you renew your STH. If you are a new sth then you will probably start at 1050.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here