Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

here we go again

SuperMario

PLAY IT!
Sep 6, 2006
Loyalty points load of bollocks what about Gillingham you cannot get anynore loyal than going to that shithole week in week out are they included f*** they are just because you went to Withers for the last season and acuired a season ticket this season dont make you more loyal.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think it is a good system but I think it's stupid that I got less points for going to Watford than I would at a home cup game!

Read Smuggles comment above. Going to Watford does not support the club, it supports the team. Going to a home cup game (extra cost to a STH) supports the club, and the team.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think it is a good system but I think it's stupid that I got less points for going to Watford than I would at a home cup game!

Watford???!!!

By that logic those who went to Wrexham, Middlesboro, Cardiff and Derby (three of the four midweek) should have got a FREE Palace ticket or 10,000 points.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Actually lets look at this.

Lets take STH sales as a given. So we are talking whats left and loyalty points.

Setting aside Withers/Gills for the moment

If you went to

Gill H
Sunderland H
Liv H
Wrexham H

That would give you 80 points

From 12pm today if you have 50 you can get a tix for Newcastle (so thats say Gill, Wrex & one away)

And from 5pm tomorow those with 10 or more (thats one away game or any of the cup home games for example)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The system rewards loyal fans, be interesting to see if being an ex Withdean STH holds any bonus for next season

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I didnt hav a season ticket last year, but still managed to get to around 10-15 home games, and around the same again away. Ive got a ST this year and Ive been to 9away games this year and all the home cup games.

I STILL dont have enough points to get a Palace ticket about people who only started watching this year when a mate decided they should all get ST's.

The scheme is good, and needed but the breakdowns when it comes to sales are rubbish.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
The system rewards loyal fans, be interesting to see if being an ex Withdean STH holds any bonus for next season

That's my arguement I have had no reward for being a previous Withdean Season Ticket Holder, Hertiage Stone or Alive & Kicking member. I know I'm just moaning now and the Loyalty points system is fair but I think I am a loyal fan who just season a couple of seasons due.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That's my arguement I have had no reward for being a previous Withdean Season Ticket Holder, Hertiage Stone or Alive & Kicking member. I know I'm just moaning now and the Loyalty points system is fair but I think I am a loyal fan who just season a couple of seasons due.

I am sure you are a loyal fan, but under ANY scheme there will be winners and losers.

The current system rewards those who are STH this season, last season and who have gone to the cup games and away ones this season the most, that seems very fair to me.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I am sure you are a loyal fan, but under ANY scheme there will be winners and losers.

The current system rewards those who are STH this season, last season and who have gone to the cup games and away ones this season the most, that seems very fair to me.
You are so right I know that just for the sake of missing two years at The Withdean you get penalised. No scheme will suit everyones requirements just pisses you off when you have to miss your first Palace games since the late 70's.

Teletext it is for me.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The LP scheme is working fine , I live 250 miles away from BN but have already racked up 90 loyalty points.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Who's the GOON with both a Brighton and a Manure badge on his profile picture?

Some **** who thinks he has the right to moan ffsparry

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You are so right I know that just for the sake of missing two years at The Withdean you get penalised. No scheme will suit everyones requirements just pisses you off when you have to miss your first Palace games since the late 70's.

Teletext it is for me.

The point is if you break you ST which you did then then where do you draw the line, I had a STH at the Goldstone for one season so am I moire important than others ?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
This does remind me of the binfest over Tottenham tickets last time we played at White hart lane

I must say I can't really use the "But I went to Nottingahm Forest away in the League Cup in 1978" as a fair argument for determining loyalty or tickets.............

But I did go to Forest in 78, and I am not using the argument. anyway I've seen us win at palace and be humiliated there.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Due to money problems, I've only been to a couple of games all season so I don't have enough points to go straight in and get a Newcastle ticket.

That's fine. I love the club and I wish I would go, but there's thousands of other people who love the club as much as I do and have been present for more of the ride this season. I'm ok with that and I think any fan who couldn't make enough games this season would realise that too. Unless they were more interested in watching Newcastle than Albion.

I 100% agree and am in the same boat. I'd love to be able to go every week, but with being made redundant just after xmas, it's just not happening. I'd love to be there, but I realise that having only been to a handful of games this season, it puts me down the que. This and the fact that I'm going on a stag do means I'm not going to be able to even watch it on ESPN........not happy!!!!!

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

Teletext it is for me.

shame. if i saw this earlier i mught've been able to bag you a ticket. sorry....

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
Watford???!!!

By that logic those who went to Wrexham, Middlesboro, Cardiff and Derby (three of the four midweek) should have got a FREE Palace ticket or 10,000 points.

What i'm saying though is, why should an away match be less than a home cup match, taking into account travel and stuff like that which is involved in travelling away

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No. The system rewards those with the biggest disposable income.

What a totally inert statement as disposable income can be decided on where to be spent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here