Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Here we go again, an article in the Argus

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I too think the suggestion that we should stay at Withdean, waiting for a brownfield site to mraculously appear is outrageous... everyone knows trhat Withdean is NOT financially vaible in anything other than the short-term, surely?... and I seem to recall that any site MUST be financially viable...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Helen McKay was formerly the President of the RTPI -Royal Town Planning Institute

The Royal Town Planning Institute is a professional body established by Royal Charter, based in London UK. Its membership of more than 17,000 work in local and central government, planning education and research and private consultancies. Only Members and Fellow of the RTPI are entitled to describe themselves as "chartered town planners". There is also a special class of membership open to planning lawyers. The RTPI is a registered charity and is governed by an elected Council which meets four times a year. Fourteen regional branches, covering the whole of the British Isles, provide a local focus for the profession and the public.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
perseus said:
Helen McKay was formerly the President of the RTPI -Royal Town Planning Institute

The Royal Town Planning Institute is a professional body established by Royal Charter, based in London UK. Its membership of more than 17,000 work in local and central government, planning education and research and private consultancies. Only Members and Fellow of the RTPI are entitled to describe themselves as "chartered town planners". There is also a special class of membership open to planning lawyers. The RTPI is a registered charity and is governed by an elected Council which meets four times a year. Fourteen regional branches, covering the whole of the British Isles, provide a local focus for the profession and the public.
I fell asleep twice reading this.

:yawn:

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I agree totally with BA's G. I have never heard such a load of drivel from such a bunch of whingers - and it makes me furious reading it that they don't understand our football club at all but claim to love Brighton.

Oct 5, 2003
why hasnt the club time for a brownfill site to be available, we are struggling to stay in the division we are in and cant even sell out the run of the mill games for stadium we have so how can we possibly ask for a stadium with more capacity until we always sell out our current one

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
why hasnt the club time for a brownfill site to be available, we are struggling to stay in the division we are in and cant even sell out the run of the mill games for stadium we have so how can we possibly ask for a stadium with more capacity until we always sell out our current one

Your lack of understanding of our club's plight is truly incredible...

FYI, I have attended matches at the Goldstone (RIP) with attendances of over 30k on a number of occasions... to help you, 30k is a higher number than the planned capacity of Falmer (under 23k), so... the potential of our club is enormous, and Withdean is NOT the answer... build Falmer and they will come...

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

because it is a fuckin asshole of a dump, with no roof and shit facilities whic we are expected to pay top dollar for...... any other stupid fuckin questions?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

This complete bollox has helped me confirm what I have always thought, you've never been to Withdean. If you had, you would never write such a complete load of shit.

What's up FG, did Dick Knight or Martin Perry bully you at school or something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here