Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herbicide - An apology

Mr NFA

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Im not asking you what the problem is I'm asking you why, if your a football fan, who supports Palace, you have a need to post on a BHA forum? I dont mind its just I dont see your motive? I'd much rather talk to BHA fans who I can talk about how much i love BHA and how much I hate Palace rather than sitting on a Palace forum and just argue with everyone?

I don't get it, maybe if you had like 20 posts I'd understand a bit of fishing but 1000+ posts?!?!

Why are you replying to him? lol

Trolls are gonna troll.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Im not asking you what the problem is I'm asking you why, if your a football fan, who supports Palace, you have a need to post on a BHA forum? I dont mind its just I dont see your motive? I'd much rather talk to BHA fans who I can talk about how much i love BHA and how much I hate Palace rather than sitting on a Palace forum and just argue with everyone?

I don't get it, maybe if you had like 20 posts I'd understand a bit of fishing but 1000+ posts?!?!

There are fans of many clubs posting on many different forums. I don't post on football forums to be "safe". I don't mind a bit of flak - whether it comes from you, Leeds, Gravesend or Kilmarnock. Stick is stick.

Look you are new here. Maybe you are a Man Utd fan on a wind up even. But if you support Brighton and you want to talk to other Brighton fans, that's fine. Have a great time, but don't worry yourself about how many posts I've made, etc, etc...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't like Palace (you don't say), but I do like football, and even I liked Ambrose's goal.

Palace did well to put themselves into contention in the match. But were they the better side? No. Man U had 69% possession, and 23 shots vs 14 (and from what I saw, a lot closer to scoring more goals). Had Murray's goal not have been offside I'd even say they deserved the win, but it was, and they didn't. Suggesting they deserved the win is really looking at whom the teams were, not how they played.

Would I have loved it if we beat Man U - sure, so I wouldn't blame Palace for having a good celebration. But does it really matter? No. It was good that we beat Man City (and that was when we were really bad), but after a week of enjoying it, it was really no big deal.

Mr NFA

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
I literally dont understand the motive haha! Yeh trolls and all the but over a thousand posts is EXCESSIVE

The kiddie is a div.

We should just post random pictures and stuff after his posts.

Like trees or small dogs.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
There are fans of many clubs posting on many different forums. I don't post on football forums to be "safe". I don't mind a bit of flak - whether it comes from you, Leeds, Gravesend or Kilmarnock. Stick is stick.

Look you are new here. Maybe you are a Man Utd fan on a wind up even. But if you support Brighton and you want to talk to other Brighton fans, that's fine. Have a great time, but don't worry yourself about how many posts I've made, etc, etc...

You really are a very sad little person, now be a good little soldier and f*** off back to the Palace forum so you can play with your inbred chums

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I'm finding Palaces cup run quite entertaining (unless they go on to win it,obviously)

Like most teams caught up in a cup run it seems to be having a detrimental effect upon their league form (no goals in 5/6 matches ?) No doubt injuries and suspensions will also accrue.

Their own crowd don't seem to know whether they like the cup or not. Their early round attendances were appalling but no doubt their plastics will now creep out of the woodwork and seek tickets for the Cardiff game. Will be interesting to see how they fair tomorrow night on and off the pitch.

:albion2:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Can I just remind everyone, that all direct abuse as in "Why dont you just F**K off and Die" and things like that will be dealt with by the mods.

Bozza is insisting (and has posted to this effect) that personal abuse must stop, it is just not necessary or wanted on NSC.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Can I just remind everyone, that all direct abuse as in "Why dont you just F**K off and Die" and things like that will be dealt with by the mods.

Bozza is insisting (and has posted to this effect) that personal abuse must stop, it is just not necessary or wanted on NSC.

So we can't tell a palarse troll to f*** off on our own board?

What a load of bollocks.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Crowd for tomorrow night v Derby?

Less than 13,000?

Yes, attendance will be low. It is expensive to travel to Old Trafford and back having taken two days off work.

Your attendance figure will be much better this weekend, as Forest have a good following and your new fans ST's have still not expired.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Yes, attendance will be low. It is expensive to travel to Old Trafford and back having taken two days off work.

Your attendance figure will be much better this weekend, as Forest have a good following and your new fans ST's have still not expired.

One thing is for sure that the published Palace attendance will be a lot higher than actually there.

Last edited:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Hardly a troll, old boy. I have been here since you were just a little team struggling at an athletics track. Why do you feel the need to swear and be abusive?

Speak when spoken to, pikey wanker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here