Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herbicide - An apology

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
I now accept that Man Utd fielded a team of second-string youngsters with no experience and that Murrays goal was offside. I think I saw the ball hit Ambrose on the backside for the first goal as well.

Apologies.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ambrose's goal was a peach. Judas was fractionally offside and got away with it. The bad news is that Premier and Championship sides will be cherry picking in January.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"Herbicide's going up to win the cup for the SE20 postcode areas not quite by the sea, altogether now..."

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Herbicide, I realise you are still very, very excited about last night. But we're not. Can you bore off with the endless carling cup threads, its really not as interesting as you may think.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Herbicide, I realise you are still very, very excited about last night. But we're not. Can you bore off with the endless carling cup threads, its really not as interesting as you may think.

I would rather have the live stream threads back :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Getting boring now. You've not been as gobby while we've quietly breezed past you in the league because your crap outfit can't hit a f***ing barn door, so time to DO ONE.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
...we've quietly breezed past you in the league because your crap outfit can't hit a f***ing barn door...

So you are ahead of us in the League not because you are any good, but because we can't score. Correct?

By the way, the shinner from Ambrose last night nearly took the barn door off its hinges.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Come on now, some people aren't being very generous. We all saw it, Palace beat United's third team and outsang some empty seats. Not to acknowledge this achievement is just churlish.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Come on now, some people aren't being very generous. We all saw it, Palace beat United's third team and outsang some empty seats. Not to acknowledge this achievement is just churlish.

Thanks. But in the interests of balance, don't forget that Murray was offside.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Memorable Palace away chants at the 75,000-capacity Old Trafford last night:

"You've only come to see the Pala...oh. No. You haven't."

Mr NFA

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
I now accept that Man Utd fielded a team of second-string youngsters with no experience and that Murrays goal was offside. I think I saw the ball hit Ambrose on the backside for the first goal as well.

Apologies.

11814348.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here