Lyme Regis
The colour has been trooped.

:clap:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
6992A585-AA13-47DE-88C6-7C9C05C11326.jpeg

Pictures like this epitomise the whole pantomime. Parading the over-privilege children around in carriages. The peasants being waved at by the richest children in the country while England burns.

Revolting.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bless.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just said on the radio The Queen is wearing light blue with white trim.

Has she got a Man City shirt on ffs? I thought she’d be Reading or maybe Chelsea

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just said on the radio The Queen is wearing light blue with white trim.

Has she got a Man City shirt on ffs? I thought she’d be Reading or maybe Chelsea

To be fair though she is looking resplendent.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone seen Nick Witchell yet?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
View attachment 148492

Pictures like this epitomise the whole pantomime. Parading the over-privilege children around in carriages. The peasants being waved at by the richest children in the country while England burns.

Revolting.

I’m genuinely conflicted when it comes to the Monarchy.

So far as The Queen is concerned I have nothing but admiration, affection and respect, partly I suppose because both my parents served in the forces but also because she has a deep sense of service and manages to never come across as too grand or aloof. I also think Princess Anne is a massive force for good and puts a shift in. But the Queen’s 3 sons are utterly useless (and worse).

Really wouldn’t bother me if she was our last Monarch. Go out at the top.

As for William and Kate? Get a ****ing job.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
She's back! After months of disappearing Lord Lucan styley, Carrie Antoinette has resurfaced. Woah, cut the ice there. :ohmy:

That hat. Tilted at that angle so she doesn't have to look at him?

carrie.johnson.jpg

Like the divorced parents at their kids graduation ceremony, they so don't want to be there together.

Carrie2.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’m genuinely conflicted when it comes to the Monarchy.

So far as The Queen is concerned I have nothing but admiration, affection and respect, partly I suppose because both my parents served in the forces but also because she has a deep sense of service and manages to never come across as too grand or aloof. I also think Princess Anne is a massive force for good and puts a shift in. But her 3 sons are utterly useless (and worse).

Really wouldn’t bother me if she was our last Monarch. Go out at the top.

I too have mixed feelings about the Queen. I enjoy Regal history but I just don’t think a monarchy, with all it’s trappings, can be justified in the 21st century. Should be consigned to the history books IMO.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
She's back! After months of disappearing Lord Lucan styley, Carrie Antoinette has resurfaced. Woah, cut the ice there. :ohmy:

That hat. Tilted at that angle so she doesn't have to look at him?

View attachment 148496

Like the divorced parents at their kids graduation ceremony, they so don't want to be there together.

View attachment 148497

They both look very serious. Perhaps they think it’s a work meeting?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I too have mixed feelings about the Queen. I enjoy Regal history but I just don’t think a monarchy, with all it’s trappings, can be justified in the 21st century. Should be consigned to the history books IMO.

I don’t necessarily disagree with you but after 1000+ years of Monarchy it feels like a big burden / responsibility for one generation to seize a moment in time to abolish it. Having said that, with the benefit of seeing what’s in store for them after Queen Elizabeth II, future generations would probably thank us if we did.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

We need a head of state. One that is basically a figurehead and no more, which is what the Queen is. An elected president would not provide this. I shudder thinking of other countries presidents in recent years… Trump, Macron, Putin and that dickhead in Turkey but to name a few. You can bet the house that if we had a president, Boris would have given Prime Minister the middle finger and gone for president. An absolute ****ing nightmare.

The issue of royal hangers on certainly needs addressing as we have way too many prince and princesses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here