Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hendo

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Dr Bandler said:
Hnederson pushes at crosses, stays on his line when strikers bear down on goal, his positioning is poor and his distribution has gone to pot. f***ing hell - Kuipers is clearly a better keeper!!!! There should be no debate.

Why is it that some fans love Kuipers and will not believe that he is not perfect. The same happened when Roberts came in and did well. People like you picked on all his errors and ignored all his great saves.

How anybody can blame Henderson for any of Sunday's goals. He was exposed by a poor defence and midfield and left one on one for all goals. As for Kuipers, he is injury prone and far from the player he was last year. From what I have heard he was poor at Boston.

Henderson is the present and future, Kuipers is the past.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
blockhseagull said:
Hey you bastard...i shouted that at the game on sun !!!!!

Thats were I heard it! Sorry mate, made me split my sides at the time! Was hoping i got away with it!

gollum

Dec 29, 2004
Finchley Seagull said:
Why is it that some fans love Kuipers and will not believe that he is not perfect. The same happened when Roberts came in and did well. People like you picked on all his errors and ignored all his great saves.

How anybody can blame Henderson for any of Sunday's goals. He was exposed by a poor defence and midfield and left one on one for all goals. As for Kuipers, he is injury prone and far from the player he was last year. From what I have heard he was poor at Boston.

Henderson is the present and future, Kuipers is the past.

Unfortunately for Henderson it's his job to keep the ball out of the net and he got beaten Sunday one on one every time. A decent keeper would have kept at least two out...and as for his clown impression before the third goal...

sneakychef

Oct 28, 2004
Stroud Green
I sincerely hope the entire of this thread is a piss take.

I have never seen a keeper play for Albion, or any other team for that matter, that could stop us shipping goals with what is happening in front of him.

Loan signings aside -McShane- Henderson has been McGhee's outstanding signing. He picked up an international goalkeeper for around 20K who, aside from the odd mistake -not unusual for a young keeper- has played brilliantly for us.

No matter how he plays I see criticism on here, each time he leaves a cross he should have come for it and each time he comes he should have stayed. How often do you see praise for an outstanding save.

At Crewe away I saw him make a fantastic save one on one, but all that is talked about is how he let in a complete fluke of a goal that no goalkeeper could have expected.

Sod it, I'm just pissed off that I see people still criticising one of the few good players we may have a chance of keeping hold of over the summer.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Taylor159370 said:
Oh, what a suprise another thread on here critiscising our players, no doubt there will be another one in a couple of days :nono: :nono:

The season is finished the players have gone home for a holiday and we are all reflecting on what happened during the season and giving views as to why it was such a shambolic disaster.

What do you expect every player to be given full marks 10 out of 10 if so why did we get relegated?

sneakychef said:

I have never seen a keeper play for Albion, or any other team for that matter, that could stop us shipping goals with what is happening in front of him.

Loan signings aside -McShane- Henderson has been McGhee's outstanding signing. He picked up an international goalkeeper for around 20K who, aside from the odd mistake -not unusual for a young keeper- has played brilliantly for us.

No matter how he plays I see criticism on here, each time he leaves a cross he should have come for it and each time he comes he should have stayed. How often do you see praise for an outstanding save.

At Crewe away I saw him make a fantastic save one on one, but all that is talked about is how he let in a complete fluke of a goal that no goalkeeper could have expected.

Sod it, I'm just pissed off that I see people still criticising one of the few good players we may have a chance of keeping hold of over the summer.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
BensGrandad said:
The season is finished the players have gone home for a holiday and we are all reflecting on what happened during the season and giving views as to why it was such a shambolic disaster.

What do you expect every player to be given full marks 10 out of 10 if so why did we get relegated?

BG, there are ways of going about it, without ripping a young players confidence to shreads. No doubt they are low on confidence anyway, having just been relegated! You spiteful old....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BarrelofFun said:
BG, there are ways of going about it, without ripping a young players confidence to shreads. No doubt they are low on confidence anyway, having just been relegated! You spiteful old....

You do have to feel a little bit sorry for Ben don't you ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
sneakychef said:

:clap: :clap:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Henderson has kept us in so many games this season, espically Preston if it wasn't for him that day we could of easily lost that 3-0.

I think Henderson is a much better keeper then FDM is.

Ok he is abit in-consistent about coming for balls in his area, hopefully in time he can improve on this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here