Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hendo on loan to Chelsea against Barca

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Hunt made no effort to avoid hitting the keepers head &, and after he makes no effort to make sure the keeper is OK even though he must have kown he'd made hard contact with the blokes skull. I think the FA will take some sort of action over this.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Ernest said:
It has been analyzed on SKY a million times today and all the EXPERTS say it was an accident

I couldn't give a monkey's toss who has analysed it. I've played enough football to be able to come to my own conclusions thank you very much.:salute:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There is no way Henderson would want to play for Chel$ki with the crucial Johnstone's Paint match against Boston taking place midweek too

It looked nastier in slo-mo, but in the instant that it happened, Hunt was stooping ready to go for the ball (which could still have slipped from Cech's grasp in that moment). There was little way or time for Hunt to change his momentum, and it didn't look in the slightest bit intentional either.

My opinion of course, but then my opinion is always absolutely correct.

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
I work at the Radcliffe Infirmary, in Oxford, in the Neuroradiology department. On Saturday, Petr Cech, having gone initially to the Royal Berkshire Hospital, in Reading, was admitted to my department. I saw Petr Cech this morning. At about three o'clock this afternoon, half of the Chelsea squad, led by Frank Lampard, came to the department to visit their team-mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here