Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henderson

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
There has been many exchanges of views on this guy.

However, the blokes sat in front of me, especially an older guy in the yellow away shirt, did nothing but moan and groan about him all the way through the game. Whjat a wonderful way to not enjoy a stunning attacking display.

Rightly or wrongly the bloke (Henderson) is here and is doing his best for the club.

Dear oh dear.

By the way I was sat in B block row Q. He/they was a couple of rows in front.

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
Have to say I have seen him 3 ime s now, and he has improved with each performance. Still has a tendency to let the ball bounce off him, and his communication could be improved, but for a young keeper I think he is promising, and we have had a lot worse recently as cover.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Didn't hear many moans in H block all afternoon, everyone seemed to be enjoying it thouroughly

BTW the song for Dean Cox sung by the usual H block goons. . . you know who you are

"We got tiny Cox , we got tiny cox etc" :nono:

When the away fans are next to us we are going to be even more of a laughing stock

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I do not like the way that he stands almost on the half way line. If he carrys on doing that he will get chipped at some point this season.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Perry Milkins said:
There has been many exchanges of views on this guy.

However, the blokes sat in front of me, especially an older guy in the yellow away shirt, did nothing but moan and groan about him all the way through the game. Whjat a wonderful way to not enjoy a stunning attacking display.

Rightly or wrongly the bloke (Henderson) is here and is doing his best for the club.

Dear oh dear.

By the way I was sat in B block row Q. He/they was a couple of rows in front.

Oh dear.....sounds like my old man...(with my brother in his No 40 cricket shirt).....glad I'm in Block D !!

personally not happy with Henderson on cross etc ..like the one at the end of the first half that flew across our six yard box and the bloke managed to get over the top

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Re: Re: Henderson

The Auditor said:
Oh dear.....sounds like my old man...(with my brother in his No 40 cricket shirt).....glad I'm in Block D !!

personally not happy with Henderson on cross etc ..like the one at the end of the first half that flew across our six yard box and the bloke managed to get over the top

Blue shirt with yellow writing..Sampson or something similar?

:ohmy:

:p

???

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Re: Re: Henderson

The Auditor said:

Unlike your old man to have a go, but Oatway was not playing. Is he coming to Leeds, if so i will hire the bodyarmour and ear muffs.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Thought he looked good yesterday especially second half came and got everything, one mistake in the 1st half but they didn't score so no need to dwell on it. Growing in confidence and 2 clean sheets in a row can't be bad

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
hes getting better with each game. Could do with being an inch or 2 taller and needs to be more vocal though though that should come with experience. 2 clean sheets will do him some good

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Re: Re: Re: Henderson

Stinky Kat said:
Unlike your old man to have a go, but Oatway was not playing. Is he coming to Leeds, if so i will hire the bodyarmour and ear muffs.

....afraid so.....
:nono:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Rookie said:
Thought he looked good yesterday especially second half came and got everything, one mistake in the 1st half but they didn't score so no need to dwell on it. Growing in confidence and 2 clean sheets in a row can't be bad

:wave: beat me to it.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Re: Re: Re: Henderson

Perry Milkins said:
Blue shirt with yellow writing..Sampson or something similar?

:ohmy:

:p

???

you poor git
As the season progresses you will note his love of Oatway passing, knights lazyness, Hendersons failure to come for crosses..and many more
He does however love the Albion and follow them all over the country

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Dougal said:

BTW the song for Dean Cox sung by the usual H block goons. . . you know who you are

"We got tiny Cox , we got tiny cox etc" :nono:

When the away fans are next to us we are going to be even more of a laughing stock

Oh do f***ing cheer up. :p

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Henderson

The Auditor said:
you poor git
As the season progresses you will note his love of Oatway passing, knights lazyness, Hendersons failure to come for crosses..and many more
He does however love the Albion and follow them all over the country

Fortunately I am not a STH and may not sit in B block at every game I can get to.

It takes all sorts and fair credit to your old man for following the 'albion' so diligently.

:drink:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Henderson

Perry Milkins said:
Fortunately I am not a STH and may not sit in B block at every game I can get to.

It takes all sorts and fair credit to your old man for following the 'albion' so diligently.

:drink:

my brother doesnt get to all the games so I could sort the ticket next to him for you so that your education of all things albion is brought up to speed !! :lolol:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Henderson

The Auditor said:
my brother doesnt get to all the games so I could sort the ticket next to him for you so that your education of all things albion is brought up to speed !! :lolol:

I don't want him near me at Palace mind. :ohmy:

Is he going to grumble there as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here