Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henderson Out

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Da Man Clay said:
Has anyone seen what happend?

For some, they just need to know we have conceded with Hendo in goal. Actually seeing the goal, and making an informed judgement as to whether he was culpable is completely irrelevant.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Barrel of Fun said:
Quite right - accused, tried and sentenced without seeing any footage.

But FDM(chef) is a bionic man who has never ever made a mistake.

He wasn't a chef at all y'know. That was just a joke by Paul Rogers apparently, and it well and truly stuck.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Gritt23 said:
For some, they just need to know we have conceded with Hendo in goal. Actually seeing the goal, and making an informed judgement as to whether he was culpable is completely irrelevant.

Not seen it but listened to the match! :salute:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Goring said, when i told him what you were saying - How the hell do you know - you lazy fairweather fans aren't there.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Barrel of Fun said:
Quite right - accused, tried and sentenced without seeing any footage.

But FDM(chef) is a bionic man who has never ever made a mistake.

The cries of "And Henderson has missed it" and "And Henderson is walking over to the fans in an apologetic manner" from Hawesy seem to give us an idea that he was to blame for the goal.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
3gulls said:
Not seen it but listened to the match! :salute:

Well f***ing done. And you can make a judgment by listening to someones opinion on the match? I know I cant so ill reserve judgement till I see it in the morning

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ice Man said:
The cries of "And Henderson has missed it" and "And Henderson is walking over to the fans in an aplogetic manner" from Hawesy seem to give us an idea that he was to blame for the goal.

What he said.

brightonbc

Sep 2, 2006
portslade
Henderson is similar to dan harding rated at a higher level but a complete liability, we must cash in on him in jan, always found kuipers a match winner and hendo a match loser

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would have helped if we had more than one shot all game. Only heard the last 1/2 hour but it sounded all Bournemouth so to concede to an error is disappointing but the blame for losing needs to be apportioned throughout the team.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here