Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henderson is back

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Just looked to see if the BBC had any team news, and spotted their hilarious "feeling his groin" joke. Oh my aching sides…

Burnley v Brighton

Burnley defender Frank Sinclair could feature after playing 70 minutes for the reserves as he stepped up his comeback from a hamstring injury.

Danny Karbassiyoon also played for 70 minutes of the reserve-team win over Chester but is still feeling his groin.

Brighton goalkeeper Wayne Henderson, on loan from Aston Villa, has resumed training after a back injury.

Colin Kazim-Richards could start after his goal against Coventry, with Jake Robinson most likely to make way.

3gulls said:
McGee takes time to see things. Still, he has got it right with Oatway at last! :)

Never had you down as a Charlie fan but glad you think he should be picked ahead of Nicolas :)

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I'm glad he's made the right call on Henderson, but the Robinson decision's an odd one - he was average against Sheff Utd, and poor against Coventry, whilst Kazim-Richards looked excellent, and surely deserves his chance. Still, I'm half-happy :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here