Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henderson is a TWAT! Get out of our club you BRAT

bhafc4eva said:
He is a third choice keeper for a third world country. Why is everyone making such a big fuss? Just let him sink away without a trace.

Third World country, the Republic of Ireland I don't think so.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dublin has been rocking for years, shit loads of money there

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
bhafc4eva said:
He is a third choice keeper for a third world country. Why is everyone making such a big fuss? Just let him sink away without a trace.

FFS. This is an Albion player we're talking about.

What has he done that is so wrong?

He's made a few mistakes, granted, but he isn't a bad player.

Give the lad a break

larus

Of course, Kuipers has never been known to have hissy fits, slice clearance after clearance, make mistakes. It must all be in my imagination.

Remove the blinkers, Henderson is better than Kuipers already and is improving. Kuipers pulls off good saves, but his distribution is poor.

No Brighton manager has EVER had Kuipers as their No 1 when there's been 2 good keepers to choose from. I think they may know a little more than the posters on here.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
"Ireland's GDP per person - a standard, comparative economic measure - overtook the UK's GDP several years ago: Ireland's is now $36,790 (£19,800) compared to $31,150 in the UK."

So...what does that make the UK exactly?

Fourth world?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
my view is if someone wants a transfer request its

" theres the door my son, now use it and close it behind you "

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Southover Street Seagull said:
Third World country, the Republic of Ireland I don't think so.

Third world country in football terms, he is only in the squad as they only have a few goalkeepers playing international football. Even Clinton Morrison has had games for them.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Uncle Spielberg said:
Why I do not have any problems saying this, he is vastly overrated, lost us games, is a spoilt kid when someone nicks his No 1 jersey and has shown no loyalty to the club or fans, in short he is a cock

Why should he show any loyalty to the fans!!!! It is miserable winging fuckers at Withdean that has made his life hell down here and i do not blame him one bit for wanting to leave to protect his international career. He is a proud man and when the so called supporters start booing and jeering him for no reason then why the f*** should he be loyal to them. If I was in his shoes i would do exactly the same and it is the likes of you and all the Kuipers is god people that would be my main reason for going. Good luck Hendo, You are the best keeper we have had since Roberts and I hope you go to a club where the supporters appreciate you instead of a dead beat injury prone keeper who is nowhere near as good as a lot of people on here make out. Yet again the supporters have dissapointed me and leaves me even more certain that I will not renew my season ticket.:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
********STOP THE PRESS**************

Uncle Spielberg and TLO agree on an issue

:lolol: :lolol: :thumbsup:

Yoda

English & European
larus said:

Remove the blinkers, Henderson is better than Kuipers already and is improving. Kuipers pulls off good saves, but his distribution is poor.

Hendo's hasn't been much better since his loan spell.

larus said:

No Brighton manager has EVER had Kuipers as their No 1 when there's been 2 good keepers to choose from. I think they may know a little more than the posters on here.

Peter Taylor had confidence in him.

Last edited:

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
IMHO Henderson is a better keeper than Kuipers.

The fans got on his back at Bournmouth for the mistake he made infortunatly cost us a goal, he gets the arse after being dropped because he is a professional and wants to play at the top of his profession, but in the back of his mind is he thinking wtf have i got to do to win these fans over, perhaps if i was 2nd choice for the last 5 managers and played a few games each season making easy saves look hard it would be better for me

I know i will ask to go to a club whose fans arent as fickle as BHA ones

Saying that i think we should sell him then buy Alan Blayney but still make Kuipers No2

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kuipers back in 3 games 2 goals conceded

in league 2 games 2 clean sheets

NUFF SAID

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
Yoda said:
Hendo's hasn't been much better since his loan spell.

Peter Taylor had confidence in him.

So much so he wantedhim at Hull with him but WOULDNT pay a transfer fee he wanted him free thats how much faith PT had in him

Yoda

English & European
adammicheal said:
So much so he wantedhim at Hull with him but WOULDNT pay a transfer fee he wanted him free thats how much faith PT had in him

Perhaps at the time the Hull board didn't have enough money for fee's. :dunce:

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
Yoda said:
Perhaps at the time the Hull board didn't have enough money for fee's. :dunce:

So what about Boston they didnt want to pay for him either and at the time Hull were paying money for everyone they had enough to entice Nick Barmby there

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
Kuipers back in 3 games 2 goals conceded

in league 2 games 2 clean sheets

NUFF SAID

You should get a job on the Albion coaching staff.

You clearly know your onions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here