Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henderson Deal Problems....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When we were desperately trying to get Blayney, we had similar problems, when Donny decided they wanted Blayney he'd signed almost as soon as the transfer window opened. I would suggest we are complete and utter cheapskates (understandably) and most clubs probably get well pissed off with us trying to get someone for nothing or as close to it as possible. They probably can't be arsed to play games for the peanuts (to them) that we don't want to pay and tell DK to get lost.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
bhafc4eva said:
Henderson was on £11 k a week at Villa and has asked for £3k a week off us. So it is probably Tight not wanting to pay it as usual.
:censored:

This is the biggest load of horse sh!t I have ever read of NSC and that is saying something given some of the posters on here. If you believe that you believe anything.

If what you are saying is true, That means Villa pay their 4th choice goalkeeper around 600K a year. Assuming he is their lowest earner a conservative estimate would have Villa paying wages of around 3-4 million a year for goalkeepers. Yeah right they do.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
BensGrandad said:
Is it a case of MM saying sign now or in time to play Saturday or the deal is off.

I think you know the answer to that already, but it would be nice to have him in time for the Leeds game, if he is going to be our number one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here