Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help?????

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
I got cam for pc, also speakers, cant get any to work, cant be bothered to read instructions, i like easy life, dont like using my brain, especially after night out on piss, so if anyone is good enough to come round and sort it, there is a drink in it for you, im in hove :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Don't expect a rush you lazy fekker.:lolol: :lolol:

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
at least ive been honest lol:D

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
True.........:clap2:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Just plug them all in and see what happens?
It can't hurt..:lol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Eggmundo said:
Just plug them all in and see what happens?
It can't hurt..:lol:
NO...........DONT!! it can hurt, thats why im on my third set of speakers:eek:

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
come round and do it :drink: beer in it for you lol

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
come round the back, dont want everyone to know what a lazy fooker am i lol

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Big Rob said:
come round the back, dont want everyone to know what a lazy fooker am i lol

look, if i dont make it in time, heres what you do, its very simple, just follow these instructions step by step:

(1) fill bowl full of water and put in front of computer.
(2) take off shoes and socks and stand in the bowl of water.
(3) on the wall you will see whats known in the trade as an ELECTRIC SOCKET, this is normally white in colour and will have 3 small slits in it, these will be in a triangular position.
(4) to check you have power, get a metal knife and ensuring the small switch to the left of these small slits is in the on position, proceed to stick the knife in the slits, you will know when theres power running through the socket as you will get a weird and funny sensation !!!
(5) when you get back from the hospital, proceed to plug all the componants that you have into the back of the tall thingy thats ofton called a tower.
NOTE: if you fail to return from the hospital, you probably wont need your computer anymore, and to do you a favour i will take it off your hands for the princly sum of £5.00 !!!

i hope all the above is of good help to you, im here to help anytime you need it mate :D

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
lol, where do i get the water from?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Big Rob said:
lol, where do i get the water from?

im sorry but im an experianced electrician / computer engineer, you will have to ask a plubmer technical questions like that, i would hate to advise you wrongly and possibly endanger your life !!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
hitony said:
im sorry but im an experianced electrician / computer engineer, you will have to ask a plubmer technical questions like that, i would hate to advise you wrongly and possibly endanger your life !!

see.....i cant even freaking spell PLUMBER !!!!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Quality posting........i'm a plumber but on a sunday any advice IS going to cost..........:lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
bakesy said:
Quality posting........i'm a plumber but on a sunday any advice IS going to cost..........:lolol:

please note Rob, i gave my expert advice FREE of charge, even though it is a sunday !!! :lolol:

watch these plumbers Rob they might give you bad advice !! (if bakesy says "get the water out of the tap" get a second opinion, ive heard that one before and i think its the advice of a cowboy mate !!! :D )

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
dont need a bloody plumber, just someone to put my cam and speakers in so i can have a good old tug :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here