Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help with parking ticket

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know there are more important things today but I was issued with a ticket after 3 mins when I popped into the office. The warden said if he did not sign it it would be invalid as it was a legal document and I could appeal it and not have to pay.

Does anyone know if this is right or if he was giving me a load of bull.

Thanks.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Just tell em to fu-ck off:rolleyes:
Just write off to em with your ticket and give a load of bollocks i.e emergency and keep on there back and they will half it or drop it as its costing them to much to keep replying.:clap:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Gareth, did he place the ticket on your windscreen? Did he take a picture?
A Warden ran towards my car once but I drove off. They have to place the ticket on your car for it to be valid. I did get a letter through saying I had been issued with a ticket but when I told them what happened they recindered it.
It has to be on your car.

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
i got away with a speeding ticket my "not signing".

but parking is different as you are linked by the photo of the car.

i have just lost a parking ticket appeal and may take it to a hearing (as they are soooooooooooooooo in the wrong) - but as i have forged my permit and got away with that for ages i might just pay the £60.

stealth tax - DO NOT GIVE IN TO IT.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
berkshire seagull said:
Just tell em to fu-ck off:rolleyes:
Just write off to em with your ticket and give a load of bollocks i.e emergency and keep on there back and they will half it or drop it as its costing them to much to keep replying.:clap:

If ya don't pay soonish it goes up from £30 to £60, pay it Gareth and don't park illegaly again, I think that is the best motto !!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gareth Glover said:
I know there are more important things today but I was issued with a ticket after 3 mins when I popped into the office. The warden said if he did not sign it it would be invalid as it was a legal document and I could appeal it and not have to pay.

Does anyone know if this is right or if he was giving me a load of bull.

Thanks.

Have a word with Coxy. He appealed against a parking ticket at QPR for the Sunshine bus and won.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah but if you can right an serious emergency etc they can see that side of things,but its his choice as i got away with it 2 year ago.???

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
If its in B+H and they didnt take a dig pic you have a good chance of getting away with it on appeal.

My record last year was 10 tickets, 10 appeals 4 sucessful !!

The sucess rate for appeals is the highest in the UK here (probably due to the fact we have more of the ****s per head of population in the UK !)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He did not place it on the windsreen but handed it to me.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Gareth Glover said:
He did not place it on the windsreen but handed it to me.

REALLY then Gareth DON'T PAY IT, same thing happened to me last September I wrote a letter explaining that happened though I omited the fact that he passed to ticket directly to me but dwelled on the fact it was never placed on the vehicle, never heard back from them :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here