Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help with Extended Project

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Done, via survey monkey but I think one of the options is missing. Q7 (from memory) option D is blank.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Please select one answer for each question below

1) How often do you attend football?

a) I have been less than 10 times b) I go to 3/4 matches a season c) I attend more than 10 times a season d) I attend more than 20 times a season e) I attend every possible event

2) How much do you/would you enjoy attending a football match?

a) I love attending b) I enjoy attending c) I don’t mind attending d) I dislike attending e) I hate attending

3) How much do you/would you enjoy attending an opera or piece of classical music?

a) I love attending b) I enjoy attending c) I don’t mind attending d) I dislike attending e) I hate attending

4) Which age group do you think are most likely to attend a football match?

a) 5-18 b) 19-31 c) 32-47 d) 48-61 e) 62+

5) Which age group do you think are most likely to attend an opera?

a) 5-18 b) 19-31 c) 32-47 d) 48-61 e) 62+

6) Where do you stand on the tuition fees issue?

a) I have every sympathy with the students b) I have some sympathy with them c) I don’t really have an opinion on the matter d) I have little sympathy e) I have absolutely no sympathy

7) What do you think is the most important factor in whether or not people attend football matches?

a) Living close to the ground b) Whether their parents were/are into football c) Social class d) Knowing someone connected with the club e) Club initiatives (e.g. cheaper ticket prices)

8) Is the Albion’s rivalry with Crystal Palace important to you?
A) Very important b) Quite important c) Slightly more so than any other team d) Not too important e) I think of them as just another team

9) I enjoy attending football more than I enjoy attending opera/ classical music

a) Strongly agree b) Agree c) I enjoy attending both equally d) Disagree e) Strongly disagree

Done

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
done, altohugh for age groups who attend football i selected all because in my experience attendance at football is not focussed on any age group.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Hi guys, I am a 17 year old currently attending BHASVIC sixth form college in Brighton. As part of my extended project I am assessing/evaluating the views of football fans and opera goers towards each other, and thus have devised a questionnaire to help me do so. I would be eternally grateful to anybody who took the time to complete this, it would massively aid the project of a fellow albion fan!!

Please select one answer for each question below

1) How often do you attend football?

a) e) I attend every possible event

2) How much do you/would you enjoy attending a football match?

a) I love attending

3) How much do you/would you enjoy attending an opera or piece of classical music?

a) e) I hate attending

4) Which age group do you think are most likely to attend a football match?

a) b) 19-31
5)
Which age group do you think are most likely to attend an opera?

a) e) 62+

6) Where do you stand on the tuition fees issue?

a) c) I don’t really have an opinion on the matter

7) What do you think is the most important factor in whether or not people attend football matches?

a) don't know

8) Is the Albion’s rivalry with Crystal Palace important to you?

b) Quite important

9) I enjoy attending football more than I enjoy attending opera/ classical music

a) Strongly agree

Done :thumbsup:

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Genuinely trying to be helpful but you ruined your credibility with questions 6 and 8 which have no bearing whatsoever.
Do you think more people would attend opera if it was cheaper to get in or if sung in English/had subtitles?Lots you could ask if you thought about it. Sorry mate

Yeh I know, both those questions are completely stupid and irrelevant. Only added them in because my tutor insisted I had other, irrelevant questions included to try and deviate respondents away from my hypothesis.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Yeh I know, both those questions are completely stupid and irrelevant. Only added them in because my tutor insisted I had other, irrelevant questions included to try and deviate respondents away from my hypothesis.

fair enough - they have a purpose so I was wrong :)

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Done on SM

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
done

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington