Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! Stag Weekend in Iceland

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I’m in need of some NSC help.

Having been asked to sort out the ritual humiliation of the Stag, I am at a loss as to original ideas. Stripping him naked or dressing him up as a woman have all been done to death now, so does anyone have any original ideas of how I can humiliate and embarrass or damn right scare the bloke??

We’re going to Iceland (the country not the shop) and spending a few nights in a log cabin out in the country, set next to a large (frozen) lake and where the nearest neighbours are some 10 miles away. With this in mind we will need to make our own entertainment. Does anybody have any good drinking games or other activities that 16 heterosexual males can undertake to fight off cabin fever? Again strippers and prostitutes are probably a no no.

Finally, if anybody has any good Stag Party story’s they want to share, please do so. Likewise, if anybody has been to Iceland and has story's or knows of places of interest please feel free to contribute! It might help trigger a different chain of thought to my current, rather unoriginal, way of thinking!

Thanks Everyone!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Chuck him down a volcano.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dunno if there are any smurfs in Iceland but you can hire an actual smurf (little fella painted blue) and he is handcuffed to the stag for the night - very funny.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We went on skidoo's out there which was excellent, there's also that Lagoon place smells bloody awful but not much humiliation potential, as others have said take some booze it is unbeliebably expensive, on the positive side everyone goes out pissed rather than goes home pissed, odd really!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Well you certainly have an original start to a stag do.

16 fellas in an isolated log cabin in one of the most expensive booze countries around.

Original, BUT WHY ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here