Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help Please

thewaterboy

Mar 6, 2008
a farm
I have been done for drink driving and banned, just wandering if the cbt comes under the same licence or is it seperate, also if its different would i be able to apply for a cbt?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do you mean compulsory basic training in order to ride a moped/scooter/motorbike ? If so , no , as you have been banned.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would assume if you're banned from driving a car, that would also include a motorcycle.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Morty, people also die from slipping in the bath. Are you an idiot if you step in the bath? I DO not condone drink driving but you are not NSC's moral guardian. What gives you the right to judge someone else let alone when you have no idea of the circumstances

:tosser:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
There is NO :nono: excuse for drinking, driving and killing people...... unless of course you would like to suggest one...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Time for one of THESE methinks...

hello-kitty-bicycle.jpg

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
There is NO :nono: excuse for drinking, driving and killing people...... unless of course you would like to suggest one...

If thats aimed at me then I dont disagree with you but firstly lets not accuse the OP of being a murderer because killing someone while drunk in charge should be murder. We dont know the circumstances of the situation so we should not jump to conclusions and abuse people in that manner.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Morty, people also die from slipping in the bath. Are you an idiot if you step in the bath? I DO not condone drink driving but you are not NSC's moral guardian. What gives you the right to judge someone else let alone when you have no idea of the circumstances

i don't know if slipping in the bath makes you an idiot, but posting bollocks like that certainly does.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke

How is slipping in the bath the same as drink driving?? Anyone with half a brain knows what the consequences are for drink driving so you don't do it. As for circumstances, give me one possible "circumstance" that would make it right. Perhaps if someone close to you had died as a result of someone else's stupidity, you'd think twice about calling me a tosser

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
If thats aimed at me then I dont disagree with you but firstly lets not accuse the OP of being a murderer because killing someone while drunk in charge should be murder. We dont know the circumstances of the situation so we should not jump to conclusions and abuse people in that manner.

There is nothing that can excuse drink driving, this blokes an idiot. Whatever the circumstances you have to remember that he made the choice to drink and drive.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
How is slipping in the bath the same as drink driving?? Anyone with half a brain knows what the consequences are for drink driving so you don't do it. As for circumstances, give me one possible "circumstance" that would make it right. Perhaps if someone close to you had died as a result of someone else's stupidity, you'd think twice about calling me a tosser

For all you know the guy may have had a single brandy on the way home from work, got pulled just down the road from the pub and then failed a breath test.

That is a vastly different type of person to someone who drinks 10 pints and then kills someone on the way home from a night out. having worked as a copper in London ive seen more than my fair share of accidents and drink drivers however it has also taught me not to jump to conlusions.

IF someone close to you have died at the hands of a drink driver then naturally my sympathies go out to you but that doesnt mean you should react in that manner when you do not know the full circumstances. perhaps Water Boy feels in a position to clarify the circumstances. If not then thats his perogative.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
For all you know the guy may have had a single brandy on the way home from work, got pulled just down the road from the pub and then failed a breath test.

That is a vastly different type of person to someone who drinks 10 pints and then kills someone on the way home from a night out. having worked as a copper in London ive seen more than my fair share of accidents and drink drivers however it has also taught me not to jump to conlusions.

IF someone close to you have died at the hands of a drink driver then naturally my sympathies go out to you but that doesnt mean you should react in that manner when you do not know the full circumstances. perhaps Water Boy feels in a position to clarify the circumstances. If not then thats his perogative.

Whatever you reckon mate. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE. And if you were a copper as you say, how you can have an argument for anything else is beyond me.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Whatever you reckon mate. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE. And if you were a copper as you say, how you can have an argument for anything else is beyond me.

As I have said, I never condoned drinking and driving-i just suggested you should get the full facts before letting rip at the guy. As i said there is a difference between someone who has a quick brandy and is over the limit and someone who has 10 pints and gets nicked. Hell we even had a big thread a few weeks ago about people that have driven the morning after knowing they probably werent quite in a position to drive.

There are differences between the recklessness of both actions which is where your "anyone nicked for drink driving is scum" attitude and mine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here