Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help needed to hijack a vote. PLease !!!

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Results for: Vote for your favourite community building

38%: A Withywood

40%: B Knowle West

11%: C Netham Pavilion

11%: D Springboard

695 votes cast.

:thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Done!

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Wasn't Knowle West the estate the News of the World picked out to feature as a way of assessing how well New Labour were doing, i.e. looking at it when they came to power in '97 and at subsequent intervals?

I seem to remember it being a bit rough.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Done. Now 41-38 up.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
37%: A Withywood
42%: B Knowle West
11%: C Netham Pavilion
10%: D Springboard

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Wasn't Knowle West the estate the News of the World picked out to feature as a way of assessing how well New Labour were doing, i.e. looking at it when they came to power in '97 and at subsequent intervals?

I seem to remember it being a bit rough.

its hell, as well as being crack central

but I voted for it...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's gripped! 43% plays 37. Shit on the Withywood!! :clap2:

its hell, as well as being crack central

but I voted for it...

Ta Bristolseagull.
It's not where I'd chose to live thats for sure, but amongst all the problems there are normal families trying to get along and provide a better future for their kids. To have the kind of facilities available that KWMC offers is a massive asset to the community and some of the kids that Mrs Wildy Ears has worked with have gained huge amounts of confidence and inspiration from the projects they've been involved in.
So cheers for yer votes and keep em comming 43% at the moment, can we get it to 50% ? We can but dream.:ascarf:

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Ta Bristolseagull.
It's not where I'd chose to live thats for sure, but amongst all the problems there are normal families trying to get along and provide a better future for their kids. To have the kind of facilities available that KWMC offers is a massive asset to the community and some of the kids that Mrs Wildy Ears has worked with have gained huge amounts of confidence and inspiration from the projects they've been involved in.
So cheers for yer votes and keep em comming 43% at the moment, can we get it to 50% ? We can but dream.:ascarf:

I was involved in a festival called "Love Bristol" 2 summers ago and it opened my eyes big time about some of the problems in South Bristol. Bristol has some of the wealthiest areas in the UK yet some of the most deprived. Think I'm right in saying that a couple of years ago Bristol had 4 or 5 of the top 10 most deprived areas in terms of education, health, unemployment etc.

I also play cricket against Knowle West and really enjoy playing them. My cricket club is possibly the most posh group of people you could meet (doctors, accountants etc) largely because the club is connected with Bristol Grammar school so you couldn't get two more polar opposites playing against each other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here