Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help needed from fellow Albion fans!

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
So erm... you bid for it why exactly? :jester: (says current bid is only £41 though)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Fluffster said:
So erm... you bid for it why exactly? :jester: (says current bid is only £41 though)

Thats probably his current bid and it's going to keep bidding for him up to £50. Whats the problem then. Did the Mrs find out? :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks like you are in trouble with the Mrs then :ohmy:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:wave: :wave:

Off to Calais in around 20 minutes - see you around 10:00 o'clock :clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You can retract your bid. Might be held against you in future auctions though. For this reason it's not supposed to be done if you merely decide "bugger, shouldn't have done that"...

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Just don't pay and do a runner, say that your email address/internet was down so couldn't get details or anything of him. They will leave negative feedback but then again you won't have to pay £50

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
You'll probably find the bidding goes over the £50 mark anyway - someone else was willing to pay £40 and on ebay the auctions only ever really get going on the last day. And usually they only really get moving in the last few minutes or seconds.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
If someone else has bid almost as high then just resell it with a £40 reserve so you only lose a small amount.

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
I seriously need to stop going on eBay, I just like the item and completely forget about the money (I haven't really got to spend) and splash out on stuff I don't really need!

Would I be allowed to contact the £41 bidder and urge him to up his bid or would that be breaching eBay regulations or something?

Anyway, hopefully it will go up at the last minute or I'll just relist it!

Cheers for the help though!

;)

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Andrew,

Check your eBay email account

Cheers.

LowKarate

blueandwhitearmy said:
I seriously need to stop going on eBay, I just like the item and completely forget about the money (I haven't really got to spend) and splash out on stuff I don't really need!

Would I be allowed to contact the £41 bidder and urge him to up his bid or would that be breaching eBay regulations or something?

Anyway, hopefully it will go up at the last minute or I'll just relist it!

Cheers for the help though!

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here