Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

help needed for lads weekend

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I Shouldn't Respond But I Shall. Oslo Is A Great City, And The Women Are Beautiful. But They're Not Mugs And Wouldn't Be Interested In A Wrinkly Old Spanish Barman Like You

Superb :D

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have never met the geezer but like his style.

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
A good friend of mine, who is a veteran of these sorts of European forays & has similar requirements, rates Krakow very highly indeed.

Cheap as chips apparently & everything is based around one big square.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I Know Oslo Well. It's Still My Favourite Place. I'm Not Going To Talk About My Personal Life to a Perverted Drooling Idiot Like You Though. It's Not Worth It. I Hope You Don't Go To Norway Though As The Girls Deserve Much Better Than A Potential Sex Criminal.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
I Know Oslo Well. It's Still My Favourite Place. I'm Not Going To Talk About My Personal Life to a Perverted Drooling Idiot Like You Though. It's Not Worth It. I Hope You Don't Go To Norway Though As The Girls Deserve Much Better Than A Potential Sex Criminal.

hit a bit of a nirve here. no need to get so tuchy. anyway looks like its east europ as the birds are beter lookin there than your norwejin sorts. probly not got so frijid to.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Depends if your poor Piers

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007

ay? what you talkin about. we aint goin for the fishin so why wold we go near the pier

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

As the case maybe.

However none of the Nordic countries are great for lads weekends as they are expensive.

The old Eastern bloc ones are the places to aim for, although Prague is not so great now as everyone seems to have discovered it. Bratislava is OK, although quite small and the door staff are lunatics.

I would say the ones to aim for are the Baltic states. Tallinn in Estonia has been discovered by the stag dos, but less so Riga and certainly Vilnius would be a good one to aim for.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
A good friend of mine, who is a veteran of these sorts of European forays & has similar requirements, rates Krakow very highly indeed.

Cheap as chips apparently & everything is based around one big square.

Noooooo, my favoureite European city is being destroyed enough by English ****s already.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
do yuo speak from experiance or is this sumthin you red? the lads at the bar rekon you aint ever been wiv a bird anyhow. probly too busy readin your bible. weve had a few norwejian sorts in the bar and their alrite but nuffin compared to them check birds.

Before you do anything else, do you think it would be a good idea to see someone about your schizophrenia.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here