Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help needed! fan number and password

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Right, im trying to buy portsmouth tickets for me and my dad, my online account is all fine- but owing to the fact my dad doesnt have a computer he has never bought tickets online and I am trying to set up his account. I have his fan number - but not his original password, does anyone know what these passwords started as? ive tried seagulls1, albion1 as these are the two ive had in the past.

He had a gold season ticket last year....

I cant be arsed to join the ticket line queue at number 453327 this morning. Can anyone help???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If he hasn't got an email account attached to his account it will not work, had this problem with my daughter.

Edit: ok your sorted

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Son has been trying but it allows him to log in etc and go to checkout then shows a message 'an underlined error has occurred'. I thought that this ticket system was supposed to be the same as is installed at the top clubs so do they also have these problems?

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
Son has been trying but it allows him to log in etc and go to checkout then shows a message 'an underlined error has occurred'. I thought that this ticket system was supposed to be the same as is installed at the top clubs so do they also have these problems?

How many loyalty points does he have?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here