Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
I read that too Wozza. Could it be this man?

Note picture of daughter and more than a similarity to pic of bloke in hat

tanned as well. like he's just been on holiday!!
i found a derek brown that lives in brighton on facebook but i can't post the link as NSC won't let me.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I love how they call it an "online storm" - if they only looked at our site regularly, we have at least one every week!

The power of NSC!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is it?

Attachments

• TheSuspect.JPG
    TheSuspect.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Who should we Jamie first, him or the twat from Norwich?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Doesn't look like the girl, but does look like him. I'm assuming by the comment:
The man's name is Derek Brown and his dog is called "Snuffles". Email me at myprofilename at tiscali dot co dot uk. He didn't steall it.

I think he's bought it from the people with the girl/dog. Who knows. Whatever the case, I've passed the info onto the police. Fingers crossed.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Doesn't look like the girl, but does look like him. I'm assuming by the comment:

I think he's bought it from the people with the girl/dog. Who knows. Whatever the case, I've passed the info onto the police. Fingers crossed.

The person that commented was from Hull and the email they gave doesn't work. Seems a bit suspect to me.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh and DON'T Jamie him please.

I was only joking, of course not. Best of luck with this - amazing story. The chances of you getting it back must by now be seeming better by the minute?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
This is amazing, so hope they nick the scrote and you get your Ipad back, but do you think you can get the police tofind out what breed the dog is?
That is proving harder to sort out than who has got the Ipad.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
would be interesting to see the traffic due to a name check in the yahoo story. Mods, has there been much? Do we need to mind our language (swearing AND spelling)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here