Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help Keep me up to date with the England score!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I really need updates on the game having failed miserably to get the game televised here on the ship. At anchor off Cozumel, Mexico & I can't get off the ship to watch it. Also, because we pander to the yank passengers, they won't tune ESPN International onboard, which is showing it. Instead, more analysis of last SUNDAYS NFL freak shows!

Plenty of Croatians on here who be getting it large if we win.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What ship are you serving on, just out of interest?

Also, 0-0 at the moment. ;)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
. At anchor off Cozumel, Mexico & I can't get off the ship to watch it.

You must be awfully jealous of us. England is baskin in a recent heatwave and temperatures have hit a heady height of 9 degrees. We haven't had a drop of rain, here in Brighton, since about 19:04. I know where I would rather be!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
You must be awfully jealous of us. England is baskin in a recent heatwave and temperatures have hit a heady height of 9 degrees. We haven't had a drop of rain, here in Brighton, since about 19:04. I know where I would rather be!

I know it sounds good, but if I can't get to see a big game like this then I might as well be in solitery at Lewes nick!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I know it sounds good, but if I can't get to see a big game like this then I might as well be in solitery at Lewes nick!

:lol:

A cross between Ken Bates and Richard Attenbrough has appeared and the guy from the Halifax advert is murdering the Croation national anthem.

As it stands, 0-0.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
0-2 to Croatia :ohmy: :eek: :cry:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here