Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help Keep me up to date with the England score!!

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
and you think papering over the cracks is ok,if we got through,every fucker would be happy,this mess started years ago,not in the last year

So you'd rather we didn't through at all than scrape through. Italy scraped through their world cup group and won it. We were awful in the rugby and got to the final. Its fuckers like you that are at fault.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
you'd rather we didn't through at all than scrape through. Italy scraped through their world cup group and won it. We were awful in the rugby and got to the final. Its fuckers like you that are at fault.

ha ha,thats made my night arsehole,fuckers like me,open your eyes sunshine and get a grip

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
we were crap, mcclown has the take the blame, now les hope the FA can get things right, sack him, and get a decent manager who will pick a team who will play with passion

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
You've got to say Croatia did play very well and our second half performance deserved more. A very poor start and sitting back after we got the second really cost us. Oh yeh and McClaren can f*** off.

we were crap, mcclown has the take the blame, now les hope the FA can get things right, sack him, and get a decent manager who will pick a team who will play with passion

I hope you're not relying on the FA-they're the useless ****s that have got us into this mess.

Time they all f***ed off and let some new people start to re-build English football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here