Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help....entertaining a two year old

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Surely you could use your contacts, strap his forward facing car seat into one of your company cars and make out that your recording the next series of Police, Camera, Action.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You need.....

Attachments

• Mr Jelly 2.jpg
    Mr Jelly 2.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 76

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
If you can manage a train journey to London, the Science and Natural History museums are good. Water area for 2-6s in the lower part of the SM and I assume the dinosuars are still in the NH. A bit of a trek but they are free and most kids like a train journey.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
My 20 month year old niece can vouch for Monkey Bizness being great fun, if she could string a sentence together. The weather is supposedly grim again, so I reckon that is your best bet. Another vote here!

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Never mind all this expensive going-out rubbish, just keep making farty noises, keeps them amused for hours

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If you can manage a train journey to London, the Science and Natural History museums are good. Water area for 2-6s in the lower part of the SM and I assume the dinosuars are still in the NH. A bit of a trek but they are free and most kids like a train journey.

To be honest, I'd save those for when they are a bit older and can appreciate them just a little more. If you want the kid to play with water, just have a water fight in the back gardern.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here