Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help....entertaining a two year old

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Right, I have to look after a two year old all day tomorrow, and there's only so many times I can sit through Finding Nemo, Up and Rory the Racing Car on continous loop before I go insane.

Obviously, I am keen to cement my reputation with him as the greatest godmother in the WORLD, so am trying to think of somewhere I can take him to while away a few hours. Parents of NSC, can I request your suggestions of the best places to enthral and amuse a small male man please?

Will be near Uckfield so ideally not a million miles from there, not massively expensive, and preferably weather proof, having looked at the forecast. I don't think he'll be that interested in the Amex, before anyone says it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Take him to a pub with a kids section, bung him in the ball pool, have a few G&Ts, take him home when he's done, he won't remember it. :thumbsup:

or

Bluebell Railway

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
As a great grandad to a 3 year old boy, i find that playing what he wants to play works wonders. For instance last tuesday we played cars, had a game of football, searched nannys (my daughter) house for 'monsters' and killed them using swords, guns, a bow and arrow, a football, and a catapult. After successfully completing our mission, we to the park and went on the swings, slide, roundabout and things before i was informed by a council official that i was too old for the play area! (BLOOMING CHEEK!!I'M NOT 64 YET!) Then we went to Macdonalds for lunch. When i got him home, we read some books until i noticed he had dozed off. Great fun though.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
close-up_of_a_childs_feet_in_a_ball_pool_dki-0053-058.jpg

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
If someone could come up with a book filled with excellent suggestions like those from Southwick Seagulls they'd sell well. Count yourself lucky Edna that you only had 1 day of it. Looking after and entertaining kids of that age is challenging and exhausting. Alot of people would rather go to work

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lots of good places to go already mentioned. If you don't go out, make stuff, paint etc, play cars with him.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here