Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help - Brighton bar and restaurant needed for Saturday

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Pinxto closed down a couple of weeks ago... I'd recommend the lion and lobster, which now has a restaurant upstairs.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bar - Valentinos

Are you referring to the cocktail bar on New Road? I really like this place. A simple unpretentious cocktail bar with a nice unassuming crowd. I do like a nice cocktail but find so many bars full of loud geezers.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Its pricey but he's taking her to Havana as they have some sort of Live Jazz night as well, if anyone here know's of any definate reason they shouldn't go please let me or Warsaw know some time before midday! Many thanks

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
As Skint Gull says we are going to Havana as the wife does like good full-on sax. Not too late to change it if any bad experiences. Tis pricey though :ohmy:

But thanks to everybody for ideas which I can keep under wraps for next time. :bowdown:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Last time I walked past Pinxto People looked decidedly credit crunched and I assumed it had closed down.

pretty sure pinxto people has shut down.

Pinxto closed down a couple of weeks ago...

Only problem is the positionong?

I would suggest the fact its closed down is more of a problem , but then
I was always a tad pedantic!!

:laugh:

This excellent place closed ages ago.

.....and the fact that it closed down about 3 months ago.

So Pinxto People has closed down? :blush: Seems as though I am the last to know, but then I do not live just around the corner anymore. :(

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have to agree with Casa Don Carlos being ordinary. Just about the worst Spanish I have ever had but maybe it was an off day for them. Also got rushed so they could sit someone else straight after. All in all enough to give anyone indigestion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here