Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP - anyone in the vicinity of Withdean tomorrow?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It WAS bobble hats :down:

Well, that killed an hour and a bit. Assemble in a crowd of about a dozen in the North Stand, eleven blokes and gorgeous pouting blonde Everton fan Kirsty to make an ad for an HP laptop. The blokes had to - several dozen times - stand and hurl abuse on cue at an imaginary referee while girlie worked away quite oblivious on her laptop. Despite all 'previous' at hurling abuse at Withdean for ninety minutes, throat hurts now. Still, blagged a free scarf and bobble hat which promptly gave away. Obviously. After the 'wrap' as we arty types say, me and Barry Izbak and Winker seized the moment to check out the view from the away end, the home dugout and even came across a curious and somewhat scary voodoo doll lurking in the shadows by Block W. Could explain our wretched run of luck this season. Photos to be posted as soon as Barry grapples with several types of technology.

Nice laptop by the way. :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Unfortunately I was too ill to go. :down: I was actually looking forward to it aswell, would have been awesome. I have a serious case of man flu....

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
free bobble hat and scarf, i'd have wanted a laptop and night with the bird :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
free bobble hat and scarf, i'd have wanted a laptop and night with the bird :lolol:

Funniest thing was, with one or two honourable exceptions, everybody was more or less blanking the girl. Til the director gave her the laptop. Then they were all over her, banging on about X-boxes and PCs and the like :lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
OK, Barry Izbak's photos (to whom all accusations of rubbish should be addressed, please don't shoot the uploader)

Some insanely dreary photos from the away end

And some scary old gnomes in the home dugout

And finally the WTF scary voodoo doll of Block W :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here