Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help and useful information regarding Liverpool

Robin Redvest

Jan 12, 2012
Congratulations on your victory against Newcastle! I don't usually like to say I told you so, but I did say you there would be an upset and you would get to the next round. Next up Liverpool for you. I predict a draw at Anfield and a victory for Brighton in the replay at the Amex stadium!
Having spent many a weekend in Liverpool i have a reasonable knowledge of the area. If you have any questions or need any assistance with anything give me a shout and I will try and help!
Best of luck with the game and I hope you will be in the hat for the quarter finals! Brighton and Hove Albion for the cup!

Redvest

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Robin Redvest- can you tell me how to put on the perfect self pity face the whingeing Scousers are so good at so I can blend in whilst crossing Stanley Park before/after the match?

Its never your fault! Its never your fault! Always the victim! Its never your fault!

Good luck to Wrexham for rest of the season!

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Robin Redvest- can you tell me how to put on the perfect self pity face the whingeing Scousers are so good at so I can blend in whilst crossing Stanley Park before/after the match?

Its never your fault! Its never your fault! Always the victim! Its never your fault!

Good luck to Wrexham for rest of the season!

100% this. But don't forget the cheeky spouse humour that they forever bang on about. (no I can't think of a funny scouser either)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Congratulations on your victory against Newcastle! I don't usually like to say I told you so, but I did say you there would be an upset and you would get to the next round. Next up Liverpool for you. I predict a draw at Anfield and a victory for Brighton in the replay at the Amex stadium!

Best of luck with the game and I hope you will be in the hat for the quarter finals! Brighton and Hove Albion for the cup!

Redvest

Cheers, I hope your prediction is right again.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
There's a school or something with a good sized car park on the Goodison side of Stanley Park, have you any ideas what it is? Would like to try and park there again!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Having spent many a weekend in Liverpool i have a reasonable knowledge of the area. If you have any questions or need any assistance with anything give me a shout and I will try and help!

Redvest

Whats the best and quickest way to travel to and from Lime street. Happy to walk but time will be an issue.

Robin Redvest

Jan 12, 2012
C'mon you Seagulls

Apologies for the slow reply. You will have to cut and paste this forum link due to the fact i cant post links until i have 25 posts. The forum thread tackles parking in and around Anfield

redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=268179.0

For transport to Anfield from Lime street

Based in Liverpool City Centre, take the 26 or 27 from Paradise St. Interchange, a 17 from Queen Square Bus Station or a 917 from St Johns Lane, directly to the ground. The 68/168, which operates between Bootle and Aigburth, and the 14 and 19 (from Queen Square) stop a short walk away.
Hope this helps!!

Redvest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here