Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hells kitchen

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
I've only watched the first 30 minutes of tonight's episode, but have taped the rest. I think this is going to be genius! Brian will cry, Jim will strop, Marco wil shout!

Bring it on!

Superfreds Mullet

Where's Nogbad?
Mar 6, 2007
Walking on the Moon
Makes Ramsey look like a pussycat! Love the way he tells the Maitre D to clear a customers table if they aren't happy with the food. The customers are Z list celebrities looking for exposure on the telly by standing up to Marco only to be gobbled up and spat out superbly by him and made out to look the prats they are!

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
I'm reading Ramsay's autobiography at the moment, and compared to what he has said about Marco in there I thought he came across as quite timid!!

Great TV. Hopefully this will inspire MPW to get back in the kitchen where he belongs. Can't wait until he makes that soppy WAG cry.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
i would rather have retained the image of Kelly LeBrock the way she looked in the 80's though :(

Mein Gott! I had no idea that was Kelly LeBrock!! :eek: Still would in the blink of an eye though.
:thumbsup:

As for Peter Crouch, why do all footballers have to be so fugging thick/predictable? To me he always came across as having a bit of intelligence about him and then there he is on Hell's Kitchen with the trophy vacuous bottle blonde girlfriend.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Has to be said Angus D had some classic Crouch material last night - the one about the reds being 1-0 up and Crouch not getting off his seat and the one about England fans being relieved he wasn't playing.

Also is Kelly LeBrock English or American?

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Has to be said Angus D had some classic Crouch material last night - the one about the reds being 1-0 up and Crouch not getting off his seat and the one about England fans being relieved he wasn't playing.

Also is Kelly LeBrock English or American?

She had and English acccent in Weird Science and i think yes she is English but has been living in the states.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I think its class the way Marco satnds up to those z list idiots who are complaining becasue its on TV when they wouldnt even think of it if they were served the same meal in a normal restaurant.

That dopey old bag trying to wind him up and getting kicked out was a classic.

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
Quality viewing last night. Don't complain or you are OUT. I liked the way the Maitre D loved it when Marco said "tell them to have a nice evening and clear the table". Just his glare was enough to scare the hell out of you. Jim Davidson has obviously been sampling the food, he's put on a few pounds since living in Dubai.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The come-uppance the shortarse twat in the red striped shirt got was class. Also the husband of the woman: "That women? That's MY WIFE!" Wot a knob.

:yahoo:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Mein Gott! I had no idea that was Kelly LeBrock!! :eek: Still would in the blink of an eye though.

As for Peter Crouch, why do all footballers have to be so fugging thick/predictable? To me he always came across as having a bit of intelligence about him and then there he is on Hell's Kitchen with the trophy vacuous bottle blonde girlfriend.

You would though, wouldn't you??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here