Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
Easy 10 said:
Ahh, another newbie. Hi there dingle.

Firstly, have you PM'd the board administrator (Bozza) to make your Direct Debit arrangements yet ? The first 24 hours are free, after which the tariff is 20p per post, and 75p to start a new thread (50p during close season). Make sure you sort it asap, cos if your Direct Debit isn't in place within 10 days of joining, Bozza will revoke your signon. I'm sure you have this all in hand.

A couple of house rules. There are some well respected posters on here who instantly command respect, and any insult towards them (direct or implied) will result in a fine and/or suspension from the board. These posters are:

Bozza (of course), Lord Bracknell, London Irish, Artois, Chapmans the Saviour, Tom Hark Preston Park, Safeway, Curious Orange, Turkey, Beach Hut, Roz, Downloaded Penguin.

There are also some posters who require instant derision and abuse. You are obliged to pepper their threads with personal insults, recipes, things about wasps, and lots of swearing. These are:

Ernest, Brightonfan86 and Adriodinho (who can take on many forms).

If you havn't abused these posters in some way or another over the course of 72 hours, then you are legally obliged to start a thread specifically to belittle them. You'll soon catch on. The rest of us are honest, upstanding homo's, and I am sure you will enjoy conversing with us all.

Welcome to the wonderful world of NSC

i am not gullible, but am more than happy to participate in the slating of the "minnows", the name kev the ape has been mentioned to me!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
1078416977906_0.7353327780889051.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
brightonfan_86 said:
Go in there and complain to the slut Becky then.
Not much point complaining now is there. They've already sacked you.

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
tommy boy said:
oh, and do you want to play football this thursday?

unfortunately not, as i am working, well it depends what time, but that would have been a good chance to put a face to a name!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Easy 10 said:

A couple of house rules. There are some well respected posters on here who instantly command respect, and any insult towards them (direct or implied) will result in a fine and/or suspension from the board. These posters are:

Bozza (of course), Lord Bracknell, London Irish, Artois, Chapmans the Saviour, Tom Hark Preston Park, Safeway, Curious Orange, Turkey, Beach Hut, Roz, Downloaded Penguin.

and me - you will find me the Mrs Mills/Mrs Beatton of NSC - any questions on life, love and sunburn I will have fountains of advice for you....

Anything on your mind?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here