Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
dingle said:
got recommended to post here... i've heard good things!
Really? ???

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
lol, yes apparently there are some big players and it gets a bit controversial

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Are you a boy or a girl?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
goods_remotecontrol-1.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ahh, another newbie. Hi there dingle.

Firstly, have you PM'd the board administrator (Bozza) to make your Direct Debit arrangements yet ? The first 24 hours are free, after which the tariff is 20p per post, and 75p to start a new thread (50p during close season). Make sure you sort it asap, cos if your Direct Debit isn't in place within 10 days of joining, Bozza will revoke your signon. I'm sure you have this all in hand.

A couple of house rules. There are some well respected posters on here who instantly command respect, and any insult towards them (direct or implied) will result in a fine and/or suspension from the board. These posters are:

Bozza (of course), Lord Bracknell, London Irish, Artois, Chapmans the Saviour, Tom Hark Preston Park, Safeway, Curious Orange, Turkey, Beach Hut, Roz, Downloaded Penguin.

There are also some posters who require instant derision and abuse. You are obliged to pepper their threads with personal insults, recipes, things about wasps, and lots of swearing. These are:

Ernest, Brightonfan86 and Adriodinho (who can take on many forms).

If you havn't abused these posters in some way or another over the course of 72 hours, then you are legally obliged to start a thread specifically to belittle them. You'll soon catch on. The rest of us are honest, upstanding homo's, and I am sure you will enjoy conversing with us all.

Welcome to the wonderful world of NSC

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Easy 10 said:
Ahh, another newbie. Hi there dingle.

Firstly, have you PM'd the board administrator (Bozza) to make your Direct Debit arrangements yet ? The first 24 hours are free, after which the tariff is 20p per post, and 75p to start a new thread (50p during close season). Make sure you sort it asap, cos if your Direct Debit isn't in place within 10 days of joining, Bozza will revoke your signon. I'm sure you have this all in hand.

A couple of house rules. There are some well respected posters on here who instantly command respect, and any insult towards them (direct or implied) will result in a fine and/or suspension from the board. These posters are:

Bozza (of course), Lord Bracknell, London Irish, Artois, Chapmans the Saviour, Tom Hark Preston Park, Safeway, Curious Orange, Turkey, Beach Hut, Roz, Downloaded Penguin.

There are also some posters who require instant derision and abuse. You are obliged to pepper their threads with personal insults, recipes, things about wasps, and lots of swearing. These are:

Ernest, Brightonfan86 and Adriodinho (who can take on many forms).

If you havn't abused these posters in some way or another over the course of 72 hours, then you are legally obliged to start a thread specifically to belittle them. You'll soon catch on. The rest of us are honest, upstanding homo's, and I am sure you will enjoy conversing with us all.

Welcome to the wonderful world of NSC

Why do I deserve abuse?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
dingle said:
the last time i checked i was a boy, well man :cool:
Ah, OK *runs*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here