SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Easy 10 always tells the truth :)

Last edited:

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Welcome ...

Match day Live Chat in NSC Live Chat.. listening to the Live match Commentary with exiles from all over the world.. and meet the BHAlbas - Scottish Seagulls :blush: :angel: :clap2:

A really helpful tip... in Arbroath, never wear your sporran on a Wednesday. :nono: :eek: :blush: :angel:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Trufflehound said:
Never get Easy 10 excited at parties - he may try to hump your leg.
I've stopped doing that now, as well you know. I just try to hold hands with people now, and see where it goes from there.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Easy 10 said:
I've stopped doing that now, as well you know. I just try to hold hands with people now, and see where it goes from there.

I thought you had a restraining order stopping you from doing this after the incident in the mortuary?

"She didn't say no" was not a valid defence, as you well know.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
HampshireSeagulls said:
I thought you had a restraining order stopping you from doing this after the incident in the mortuary?

"She didn't say no" was not a valid defence, as you well know.
The full hearing isn't till next week for that. I've been assured that I'll probably get off on a technicality, as the corpse was a former girlfriend who was always quite compliant in the past.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Skintagain 1983 said:
Welcome ...

Match day Live Chat in NSC Live Chat.. listening to the Live match Commentary with exiles from all over the world.. and meet the BHAlbas - Scottish Seagulls :blush: :angel: :clap2:

A really helpful tip... in Arbroath, never wear your sporran on a Wednesday. :nono: :eek: :blush: :angel:

Is that because it's market day, and all the men come down from the hills looking for willing sexual partners?

Or is Wednesday Royal Marine run-ashore day, and you don't want to clash with their choice of clothes?!

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Never play leap frog with a unicorn

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
HampshireSeagulls said:
Is that because it's market day, and all the men come down from the hills looking for willing sexual partners?

Or is Wednesday Royal Marine run-ashore day, and you don't want to clash with their choice of clothes?!

Interesting thoughts..;) :eek: :blush:

:wave:

When you get really angry about very important issues such as slut faced whores or Mike Ward you must remember to use lots of these :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here