Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

itfc2004

Nov 26, 2004
hello everyone hope you are all coming to portman road tommrrow you were great last time quite a few of you i think it will be a really right game with one goal in it we wont walk all over you your too much of a good team

itfc2004

Nov 26, 2004
Re: Re: hello

Uncle Buck said:
Are you stewards still up tight about letting people in, just because they have had a beer or two?

i think this season they carmed down a bit but as ipswich is more of a family club they dont really liek that type of thing which is a bit arnoying but everyone should be ok its not like we are millwall or anything nice friendly club :wave:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
:wave:

Looking forward to the day out. Not sure about the football though!

:goal:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: hello

itfc2004 said:
i think this season they carmed down a bit but as ipswich is more of a family club they dont really liek that type of thing which is a bit arnoying but everyone should be ok its not like we are millwall or anything nice friendly club :wave:

I missed the second half last time due to their actions and that was when we scored our goals.

Yoda

English & European
itfc2004 said:
hello everyone hope you are all coming to portman road tommrrow you were great last time quite a few of you i think it will be a really right game with one goal in it we wont walk all over you your too much of a good team

Cheers! :wave:

Came up last time & will be there again, your fans were really friendly after the match saying what a great bunch we are and how they hoped we stayed up. Real credit to your club. :thumbsup:

itfc2004

Nov 26, 2004
the only thing that lets use down is we dont make enough noise and oftern you hear your supposed to be at home :( :(

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
itfc2004 said:
the only thing that lets use down is we dont make enough noise and oftern you hear your supposed to be at home :( :(

You can't be worse than West Ham!

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
itfc2004 said:

Don't be too put out if we're singing "worst support we've ever seen", I think we'd probably sing that at a packed Nou Camp!

Any interesting team news? Don't suppose Bent has fractured his leg or anything?

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
itfc2004 said:

Thank you. What a nice person you are. If you see a bunch of us in the pub, feel free to get a round in! :drink: :clap:

itfc2004

Nov 26, 2004
Set of Tracksuits said:
Don't be too put out if we're singing "worst support we've ever seen", I think we'd probably sing that at a packed Nou Camp!

Any interesting team news? Don't suppose Bent has fractured his leg or anything?

dont know why people are say worried about bent he is good but think people should more worry about miller westlake and kuqi or bowditch if he play bent does alot of work and gets balls into the box we have a 16 year old on the bench

itfc2004

Nov 26, 2004
Re: Re: hello

3gulls said:
Thank you. What a nice person you are. If you see a bunch of us in the pub, feel free to get a round in! :drink: :clap:

i gather u lot will be going into the station hotel as the drum and monkey has closed down :(

itfc2004

Nov 26, 2004
Set of Tracksuits said:
Miller, Westlake, Kuqi, Bowditch, Bent. I think Michel may be quite busy tomorrow afternoon.

i think our defence will be busy aswell the key to breaking use down is down the flanks diallo is arwful :nono:

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
itfc2004 said:
i think our defence will be busy aswell the key to breaking use down is down the flanks diallo is arwful :nono:

Well, we often play with one, rather slow winger (Darren Currie) so that ain't gonna be much good for us. If we are gonna score, chances are it will be from a set-piece.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here