Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Hello, New user here, my name's Mike and I work at our beautiful new home ,The Amex. The main reason I've signed up is to tell you that I have indeed spotted a new possible signing and believe me this is could be a big signing if we are able to complete the deal.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i expect another wind up, was it Michael Owen by any chance lol

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
This isn't a wind up but I can't reveal the name because It will put my job at risk but you'll see !

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
if you can say his name, what about his initials?

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Well you'll soon see then won't you :)

Oh right. Brighton will sign someone soon (shock, horror, no-one else saw that coming) and you won't be able to say who beforehand but you'll take the credit after. Okay matey - I'll outdo you by saying that Brighton will sign at least 3 new players before the start of the season but I can't tell you who they are. More than my job's worth, innit.

Sep 1, 2010
Oh right. Brighton will sign someone soon (shock, horror, no-one else saw that coming) and you won't be able to say who beforehand but you'll take the credit after. Okay matey - I'll outdo you by saying that Brighton will sign at least 3 new players before the start of the season but I can't tell you who they are. More than my job's worth, innit.

How is that job in Aldi going anyway?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was it the signing in the shop about Glasswear ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here