Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
f***ing hell potter - dont you have ANYTHING better to do with your time?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ridiculous - its not the first team he has thought he could come up with an ellaborate story to cover up the truth either

like at college, when we started calling this girl i liked b&q. he assured me no-one would work out who it was, which was another elaborate lie, somebody did, and now she hates my guts

just give the game up potter, we have caught you

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
It does make sense now, we all know about Withdean Wanderers love for Jake Robinson and he once told me that he secretly likes the Sugababes and Justin Timberlake, its so obvious now! GOON

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
you should have seen him before the tranmere game. i, quite innocently, suggested we get there early so i could meet my HERO, ronnie moore, have a photo and shake his hand

we ended up in the sportsman, when a fit girl walked towards us, and he shouted out at the top of his voice "JESUS CHRIST ON A BIKE" when staring straight at her

that was the last time i was as embarrassed by his gooney as i am now with his new fake identity

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
He's a total liar. Remember that time he posed as a Jehovas witness in order to get into that girl's house in Haywards Heath? Then he tried to come on to her, and when she told him where to go he blamed it on 'voices'. He's a MENACE, and I'd be surprised if he hasn't got at least three or four usernames on here.

Yep ive heard about that time too. Ive also heard that he delibrately knocks on old peoples doors and cons them into handing over their savings in the name if GOD! Sick in my opinion, it does worry me that people like this are allowed to walk the streets...and use internet forums, BAN HIM NOW

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
his split identity really is a joke. i mean, when we were in northampton last year, in that pub he was contributing superbly to the pub quiz, a real member of the group and we were all having a great laugh

five minutes later, he has fallen down a hill, and got so angry at his own ineptitude at walking that he has stormed off. the worst thing is is that he has often admitted his feet are too big for his body, and as such he does fall over a lot

i think the boy needs help

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Theres many aspects of him that scare me, but its his racist and sexist side that worries me the most. He once pushed his own mother down the stairs after she refused to make him an apple crumble. The police were going to charge him for attempted murder but he got away with it after claiming it wasnt him and was someone else - again another example of him changing identity. But i was most alarmed whilst studying footage of the racism incident at Little Rock. I was stunned to see Withdean Wanderer shouting abuse at the black students and chucking bananas at them and telling them to wog off back to 'Black Land' as he put. Vile comments, this man deserves to go to prison and stay there for a very long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here