Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello world

May 17, 2011
Bolney
Hi, my name is Henry but you can call me Henners as that is the hip thing to call me. Be nice to me, I'm SirElliotBennett's uncle so be nice to him too. I'm going to watch him like a hawk to make sure no one abuses him, he's very fragile and his father Mike Wazowski abuses him, he's a **** too. :bhasign:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Misc-FuckOff.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
At 1558, this happens.

By 1603 there seems to be a new poster ready to enter the pointless name-calling debate. Now I'm no CSI-style detective, but...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can you guys please stop ruining our board with whatever game it is you're playing?

You really are the only people who think it's funny. You're actually interminably dull.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Can you guys please stop ruining our board with whatever game it is you're playing?

You really are the only people who think it's funny. You're actually interminably dull.

This.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I guess he thinks he's being really f***ing hilarious. I am SEB's uncle and yes, I happened to look at the profile of the last idiot that started a thread about him, so I guess that's the intention behind this thread. Sad really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here