Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello to our feeder team!

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
"Thanks again, and just a cheeky question - are there any more players we should keep an eye out for? Just in case we need to buy someone else in the near future."

Yep, Harley has been great real work horse, Barnes can't get in the team and Vicente has been total class.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I just want to say thank you for providing us with so many class players over these past seasons.
And because you guys are a small club we haven't even needed to pay that much! It's a great connection we've got going on because we get quality players for a small fee and you lot get a bit of press and attention.

And if we pay you something like £250,000 for this Bridcutt guy then BHA will be able to buy about 5 or 10 new players which is good too!!

Thanks again, and just a cheeky question - are there any more players we should keep an eye out for? Just in case we need to buy someone else in the near future.

Cheerio lads, and good luck staying up this season!!
You're welcome.

By the way were you dropped as a baby, or are the issues genetic?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
away fans? seeing as you lot are BHA fans and im a fan of your parent club....we're pretty much fans of the same team!

are norwich your lots second team?

Crofts is doing well thanks, as is Bennett.

Well at least we'll get to see how our new midfield stands up against our old midfield next season!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You're welcome.

By the way were you dropped as a baby, or are the issues genetic?

In that part of the world? Are you kidding?

Family trees aren't called that in Norfolk. They're called family trunks.

ncfc1986

Jan 28, 2011
You'd have thought people on this board would be as polite and generous as the club they support, but it seems not!

A real shame.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I just want to say thank you for providing us with so many class players over these past seasons.
And because you guys are a small club we haven't even needed to pay that much! It's a great connection we've got going on because we get quality players for a small fee and you lot get a bit of press and attention.

And if we pay you something like £250,000 for this Bridcutt guy then BHA will be able to buy about 5 or 10 new players which is good too!!

Thanks again, and just a cheeky question - are there any more players we should keep an eye out for? Just in case we need to buy someone else in the near future.

f*** off

Prick

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You'd have thought people on this board would be as polite and generous as the club they support, but it seems not!

A real shame.

I know. You should have really have received a traditional Norfolk greeting: a raised hand and the words "hey gimme six!".

D

Deleted member 18477

PATHETIC behaviour. you're not worth a ban! so i'm going to do an arsene wenger... 'i did not see it' and a rafa benitez... 'no comment, next question please'

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks

When you said "small club" I assumed you were a big club and have just wasted 5 minutes trying to think of anyone even vaguely important with the initials NCFC, best i came up with was Notts County, I had to actually read down the thread to find out you were Norwich.

Next time you come to take the piss on "OUR" rivals board please identify yourself properly.
"those cnuts that play in yellow" should do it

Cheerio and good luck staying up this season lol

ncfc1986

Jan 28, 2011
Seeing as we got Crofts for around £300,000 how much do you reckon we need to bid for this new lad?

I haven't ever heard of him but Lambert must rate him so maybe we'll be kind and offer £275,000? Surely that'd be enough for your board to accept.

Oh and is he any good?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Come on mods, what's his address? Let's do him.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
In that part of the world? Are you kidding?

Family trees aren't called that in Norfolk. They're called family trunks.
To be fair, with her extra digit's dropping the baby would have been unlikely for his mum/sister.

ncfc1986

Jan 28, 2011
When you said "small club" I assumed you were a big club and have just wasted 5 minutes trying to think of anyone even vaguely important with the initials NCFC, best i came up with was Notts County, I had to actually read down the thread to find out you were Norwich.

Next time you come to take the piss on "OUR" rivals board please identify yourself properly.
"those cnuts that play in yellow" should do it

Cheerio and good luck staying up this season lol

Good luck staying up? Seeing as we're 9th at the halfway stage I think we'll be alright!

This new lad from Brighton might help us out though, if he's any good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here