Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello to Brighton and Hove Albion

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yeah I went to Punta, it was good but I was out of season so it was really quiet. It must be wicked in the Summer.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Spelt his own name wrong in the first post, spelt Buenos Aires wrong further down.

Hmmm.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Spelt his own name wrong in the first post, spelt Buenos Aires wrong further down.

Hmmm.

Well compared to some of the retards on here I'd say his spelling and grammar is well above average.

And he has definitely been to Montevideo or he wouldn't have got that question I asked him about the market.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Easy to ferret him out. If we lose on Saturday and he starts a thread "Poyet Out" we'll know he is from Patcham. If the thread is titled "Puyet Uot", we'll know he is from Moulsecoombe.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Gafones

Jul 28, 2009
Brighton
Hola
Bienvenido a NSC.

¿Cuánto tiempo llevas aqui en nuestro país? ¿Y porqué eligiste nuesto equipo?
Y para que sepan ellos que eres cubano de verdad, ¿Qué se ve en La Habana que tiene dos partes y es rosa y cómo se llama esta cosita allí?

Sep 29, 2010
I am a Cuban trying to type and work in a foriegn language. All I am looking for is some Brighton supporting friends and to learn about your club. I am sorry if I am to act different from you but this is my first time on your website, therfore why do you say I check google?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Hello Ramon! Welcome to NSC. Some people on here like to argue for no reason, Ignore them. Hope you enjoy it vs Bournemouth!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Google translate is a wonderful thing

Cant be arsed to read the whole thread but after 3 posts i immediately thought Safeway

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here